Mika and Boyzone: how he 'gave it all away'- the Sun

robertina

Yuppers! :roftl::roftl:

Mika isn't talking about anything lately.:shocked:

The last time he tweeted was Jan. 6 after getting fans curious about where he was.

I don't think it is odd - Mika is odd - hey it comes with the package.:roftl::roftl:

Plus - shouldn't this be about Boyzone?

Very true, and yes it is about Boyzone but he did write the song, so wouldn't he want it to be as successful as possible? I was just mentioning it.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't it 60? :naughty:

demos...yeah could be. I like the idea of new songs for the tour too :naughty: Could as well have been wishful thinking :roftl:

But I do agree with Kodes, this thread is about Boyzone actually.

Even better then:naughty:

It's about their song Mika wrote :thumb_yello:

Am I the only one who finds it odd that Mika hasn't mentioned the singleat all? No mention on his blog/site, not even his twitter. Wouldn't he want his fans to know? I could be missing something but....

Well it's Boyzone's release. It's not really usual for the songwriter to announce a release is it? I mean he's written for others before and not mentioned it.

I would think, especially under the circumstances that Mika wouldn't want to take away any limelight from Boyzone, anyway.

Very true, and yes it is about Boyzone but he did write the song, so wouldn't he want it to be as successful as possible? I was just mentioning it.

I understand what you are asking.

I think you & I differ in what we perceive as the right thing to do during these first couple of days.

I suppose I am thinking Mika is being professionally courteous.

I think we will hear from Mika soon enough which will give GIAA & Boyzone another good shot of publicity after the intial publicity starts to wane.

Hey - what do I know? Hahaha!:roftl::roftl:

Well - I do know that I love GIAA!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

OMG I am talking to myself in my own posts - Bye!:shocked::shocked:

Well it's Boyzone's release. It's not really usual for the songwriter to announce a release is it? I mean he's written for others before and not mentioned it.

I would think, especially under the circumstances that Mika wouldn't want to take away any limelight from Boyzone, anyway.

i agree. i think he won't mention it at all, unless he is asked about it.

Thank you guys for all your nice comments, words of support and good wishes, thanks a lot! :biggrin2: I like it here :thumb_yello:

Aww, today Gave It All Away seems like a different song to the one I heard yesterday. Yestrday it was a lovely, easy to listen to and rather sad song, but when I watched the video... :sad: Poor guys, I'm so sorry for them, they are so heartbroken...

Thank you guys for all your nice comments, words of support and good wishes, thanks a lot! :biggrin2: I like it here :thumb_yello:

Aww, today Gave It All Away seems like a different song to the one I heard yesterday. Yestrday it was a lovely, easy to listen to and rather sad song, but when I watched the video... :sad: Poor guys, I'm so sorry for them, they are so heartbroken...

Yes they do. It's so sad. I get a lump in my throat every time I watch it.

Just watched the video, what a loss... poor guys.

Just now I have seen news about the song....

It is beautiful history. But it is sad... Really now Mika can sing this fine song never? I so hoped. But is possible that now this fine song has a chance of a life. Now everyone will hear it and will love . Not only Mikafans but also other people.

It is beautiful history. But it is sad... Really now Mika can sing this fine song never? I so hoped. But is possible that now this fine song has a chance of a life. Now everyone will hear it and will love . Not only Mikafans but also other people.

Yes.

Where have you been? :sneaky2:

there she is! you disappeared!! :huglove:

I always with you. And every minute my ideas near to Mika

-------------------

Now I for the first time have heard the version of singing of Boyzone. It and so is sad, I listened it some days and sobed from its beauty. But now it song will perceive as the song of RIP on Stephen.

Now on it always there will be a tragical shadow. I regret for it

i agree. i think he won't mention it at all, unless he is asked about it.

or not even then. In 2007 Mika was asked and he still wouldn't talk about the song... that was another time and another reason though.

At the same time, I wanted to mention it here how intelligently Ronan Keating has been handling the whole situation... :thumb_yello:

I hope Mika is recording now, by the way. I remember him saying he booked some time to record in January (although others remembered it to be March, I think.)

such a beautiful and quite emotional song and catchy, i can tell that this will be my fav Boyzone song for sure and what a co incidence ... Mika wrote it !!! lol i have my fingers crossed that it'll be hit !!!

and also i yet like to se BRAVO MIKA !!! :D

guys for those of you who have heard Mika's version what's it like ???

Edited by John Alan