Remix Rain for Mika Points

Christine

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot understand... That remix which was done by me has turned out at all not mine. Completely not my remix. What did I do not correctly? And how in advance to hear to a own version? And to be convinced by what exactly it is added in . It is possible to jump from style in style at record or it is necessary to do a remix in one chosen style? Nothing turns out. I allocated His voice. But it has appeared. Switched off His voice, but it all equally sounded. As though record did not submit to me absolutely.

damn, i just found this e-mail in my mailbox!

Thanks for registering at MusicMyne, only one quick step left!

If you want your mix to be entered into the competition so you can win the

prize you need to authenticate your account by clicking the link below

before end of November 19, 2009:

:sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2: my account worked perfectly well, so i didn't miss anything - and of course the link in the mail doesn't work anymore now! :aah: wrote them an e-mail, hope they can send me another confirmation link! :boxed:

How do you saaaavee?:blink:

you have to record it with a software, while it's playing... the problem is, that certain versions can't be saved on the site and if you don't save it there, it always stops between the different parts. but a recording software you can use is for example no23 recorder: http://www.no23.de/no23web/MP3_OGG_Aufnahme_Player_Download.aspx :wink2:

:sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2: my account worked perfectly well, so i didn't miss anything - and of course the link in the mail doesn't work anymore now! :aah: wrote them an e-mail, hope they can send me another confirmation link! :boxed:

you have to record it with a software, while it's playing... the problem is, that certain versions can't be saved on the site and if you don't save it there, it always stops between the different parts. but a recording software you can use is for example no23 recorder: http://www.no23.de/no23web/MP3_OGG_Aufnahme_Player_Download.aspx :wink2:

WHHHAAAATTT!!! There is a confirmation link! I never got one!! Shoot, now I can't even have a chance at winning? Why does the world hate me today? I've had a bad day today. :sneaky2::sad:

Anyway, is that recorder better at recording than Audacity?

EDIT: Oh wait, it seems to be in another language...

WHHHAAAATTT!!! There is a confirmation link! I never got one!! Shoot, now I can't even have a chance at winning? Why does the world hate me today? I've had a bad day today. :sneaky2::sad:

I submitted mine before I got the link, and it still showed up. So I don't think it matters ... :blink:

yup it's in german, but still easy to understand. don't think the recording quality makes a difference to audacity, it's just easier - choose a folder, click on "record", and it'll automatically save as mp3, ogg or wav.

but yes, for the record, ingie, you can also use audacity, or any other software that records the audio you play on the pc. :bleh:

WAIT, CRAP, WE HAVE TO CONFIRM IT?

....daaaaaaern. does that mean I'm not eligible for the 20,000 MMN? -dies-

today seems to be my over-reacting day. -grumblegrumble- grrrr.

awww I want to play but I have no idea how to use this lol.

Aw poop, so I can't play with this then, if the deadline was 19th Nov....I was at work then and then had to go to LN the next day, sob cray wail, it looked like sooo much fun.

Edited by sparkly1

awww I want to play but I have no idea how to use this lol.

Aw poop, so I can't play with this then, if the deadline was 19th Nov....I was at work then and then had to go to LN the next day, sob cray wail, it looked like sooo much fun.

nah, that was just an e-mail i got when i registered, and they told me to confirm my registration within that time, which i didn't see until it was too late.

so you can still register and play, we have no idea when the deadline is.

i wonder if maybe you got this confirmation link thing only if you registered with a different e-mail-address from the one on mikaounds... :dunno: would explain why some got it and others didn't. or it was just because i registered before the official start date, no idea. i hope they write me back on monday, to clear that up. it's really confusing, as i can use the remix-site without any problems. and what i find especially confusing, what was this date for, i mean, why would i have to confirm it within 1 day, that doesn't make sense to me. :blink:

anyway, if you want to listen to my first remix, "rainy romance", it's here: http://campaign.musicmyne.com/globals/hengdai/3232/1258815388453/ :wink2: i really love the guitar part towards the end of the 2nd verse, and that bim-bim-bim sound that sounds like fallig raindrops. so many cool sounds to choose from! :mf_lustslow:

Having problems with this!

Apart from the thing stuttering during the playing, at the end of each section it keeps going back to the Myne settings, when I'm trying to do an Electronica mix! And it doesn't keep the settings I've done.

What do I do?

Having problems with this!

Apart from the thing stuttering during the playing, at the end of each section it keeps going back to the Myne settings, when I'm trying to do an Electronica mix! And it doesn't keep the settings I've done.

What do I do?

Oh, are you trying to mix in the Electronica section? Myne is the only section that you can mix under. The other sections are just to show you the different types of mixes you can make, you can't edit them. When you try, it will just send your changes to the Myne settings.

Yes, unfortunately. :sneaky2:

When I saved my first mix, I wanted to work on it again later, but I saw it submitted and I cursed because the end hadn't even been touched. :roftl:

You can edit your mixes though!

Edited by Cherol

I got this email;

Hi Lee-Ann,

If you want your mix to be entered into the competition so you can win the prize you need to authenticate your account by clicking the link below before end of November 21, 2009:

blubbbla

Thank you,

The MusicMyne Team

what a luck that it was November 21, so I did I before the deadline.

I could spend hours with mixing:wub2: