Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The video of him performing in the eye patch is up! It's kind of funny with the eye patch, but his voice sounds really tired and ragged for some reason. Hope it's not from screaming in pain from the insect repellent. Maybe the irritation will die down soon and the eye patch can come off.

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/index.html?autoplay_id=16779032#embedded-video-top

Update, the eye patch came off for the Rain performance. I guess the eye looked/felt better. Poor guy.

Edited by clownfish

I thought he and Imma were gonna kiss there at the end of WAG.:teehee:

He's not wearing the eyepatch during Rain.

Yeah I noticed he didn't have it on during Rain, but it appears Rain was filmed before WAG, so this whole ordeal must have went down in between then? Lol.

So wait, did he spray himself in the eye was insect repellent or did he get stung? Sorry if this was already discussed but I think I missed it.

I think he got stung...or bitten (wasn't it a mosquito?) He sprayed himself with repellant, but since you can't spray that stuff around your eyes, the bug got him there.

ah, so they had that wrong with the insect repellant - wonka, you can change your pic back to the mosquito again! :roftl:

he got stung by a mosquito in the only place where he couldn't apply insect repellant, his eye! oh well, a swollen eye - not nice, but it sounded lots worse when he tweeted about it. :teehee:

what name is that for the mosquitoes, ozzie mozzie? :blink: lol. :naughty: