Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest whalesfood
Not me, I would never LOL at Mika!

I'd rather LMFAO...:lmfao:

OMG, what will be the third *thingie*?:mf_rosetinted:

i am definitely lmfao. hahaha.

and as bad as this is i would almost place money on hand. lol first foot and then eye. it might as well be hand next haha. the poor guys going to finish touring and be just as injured as a sports player. haha.

I wonder if this means he'll have to wear his glasses more? I'd be in favor of that, he looks cute in them. Although, I am pretty sorry for him to have to make this kind of impression for his Asian tour. His fans will probably supply him with a lifetime's worth of awesome personalized eye patches. Maybe he can share with GaGa.

these? scares me...

Wolf+Spider+5.jpg

uh, don't come with those! i had a "nice" encounter with one of them in a phone booth in sydney, seriously the biggest spider i ever saw, outside of a zoo! on the 2nd pic you can see its size. meanwhile i know that they're not poisonous, but i can well do without seeing another one of those ever again!

l_d322b97b54919bb8b97f7aa2c91f4196.jpgl_367bd405922e766093ae98f544544d88.jpg

it wasn't the kind of spider i meant though, i was talking about something like this:

redback_spider_7.jpg

*shudders* - AND they're deadly poisonous too!

Honestly now, I was imagining him getting stung by something an object I mean by accident until I came here and read your guys' comments...so now I'm thinking: WHERE the heck is his hotel? In the outback? Did a kangaroo came and stung him with his claw? :lmfao:

yeah, was also my first thought that he rammed something into his eye because he was so tired while getting ready... :boxed: well hope not, i think if a mosquito flew in his eye + stung him, it's the best option of the ones that exist.

well... at least now he has to keep only one of his tired eyes open for that tv show. :naughty: it's cute somehow how annoyed he obviously was about it when he wrote the tweet, rreeeallly bad mood! i'm sure he'll laugh about the jokes once he got over that, guess he didn't read the answers now anyway, there were dozens within minutes! :naughty:

I wonder if this means he'll have to wear his glasses more? I'd be in favor of that, he looks cute in them. Although, I am pretty sorry for him to have to make this kind of impression for his Asian tour. His fans will probably supply him with a lifetime's worth of awesome personalized eye patches. Maybe he can share with GaGa.

Haha:naughty: Personalized eye patches.:roftl:

uh, don't come with those! i had a "nice" encounter with one of them in a phone booth in sydney, seriously the biggest spider i ever saw, outside of a zoo! on the 2nd pic you can see its size. meanwhile i know that they're not poisonous, but i can well do without seeing another one of those ever again!

l_d322b97b54919bb8b97f7aa2c91f4196.jpgl_367bd405922e766093ae98f544544d88.jpg

it wasn't the kind of spider i meant though, i was talking about something like this:

redback_spider_7.jpg

*shudders* - AND they're deadly poisonous too!

yeah, was also my first thought that he rammed something into his eye because he was so tired while getting ready... :boxed: well hope not, i think if a mosquito flew in his eye + stung him, it's the best option of the ones that exist.

well... at least now he has to keep only one of his tired eyes open for that tv show. :naughty: it's cute somehow how annoyed he obviously was about it when he wrote the tweet, rreeeallly bad mood! i'm sure he'll laugh about the jokes once he got over that, guess he didn't read the answers now anyway, there were dozens within minutes! :naughty:

The last ne looks like a black widow? I know they are deadly poisonous. the last spider i wanna get near