Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:wink2: I knew this already... I hope someone is recording....

i think someone mentioned a few days ago that it's gonna be posted on the website after the show: http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/ - and luckily on this site i can even watch the videos, unlike on the australian idol site... :biggrin2: so it's just a question of time until we get it...

*waits*... :naughty:

Turn that patch into a MikaFied prop and work it out. Goodness though I haven't laughed so hard some of the posts on this thread are hilarious! :roftl:

If, when the #3 thing happens it is a funny, ironic sort of thing and not a really bad ouchy booboo.

i think someone mentioned a few days ago that it's gonna be posted on the website after the show: http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/ - and luckily on this site i can even watch the videos, unlike on the australian idol site... :biggrin2: so it's just a question of time until we get it...

*waits*... :naughty:

Thanks!!

*waits*

I remember when I was little I had a fake plastic kitchen se complete with stove, microwave and sink, and a bee came and stung me so i picked it up place it in the microwave pressed the fake numbers, and laughed maniacally.

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

:roftl:

I remember when I was little I had a fake plastic kitchen se complete with stove, microwave and sink, and a bee came and stung me so i picked it up place it in the microwave pressed the fake numbers, and laughed maniacally.

:shocked:

*slowly backs away from you*

I remember once in the summer, me and my cousin slept on my cousin's balcony, because she has a big one that is shielded mostly, so no one could see us. I completely covered myself in anti-mosquito stuff and my cousins didn't use any. I woke up the next morning and I was stung 18 times all over my body while my cousins had nothing. I was not amused when one of them said: "Next time I want to lie next to you again":naughty:

I do hope he posts a picture with and/or without the eye patch.

I bet he'll still be dead gorgeous.

I have doubts. :naughty:

TAKE THAT, MR. BEE :shun:

I wish I could react that way. Especially because I normally feel like crying. :aah:

Last time it happened at the beginning of July and I went to work because there was my students' final exam.

Student: Teacher, your eye is swollen. :shocked:

Me: thanks a lot, I really hadn't noticed! :sneaky2::bash:

this is from Sunrise website a viewer says 8. catherine_wilson - Nov 23 08:56am

Mika was fab with his homemade patch. I love this guy, he is such a fun performer who is unpretencious and down to earth. Made me LOL.