Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

All I have to say on this LOL-LMAO-ROFL! even tho I really shouldn't but seriously how does Mika do these things!? :naughty::roftl::biggrin2:

I soo wanna see the eye patch now but I wonder what could of stung him lol.. :naughty:

He does seem to be accident prone atm :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can we not post pictures of giant spiders? :crybaby:

don't you wanna feel with mika, with what dangers our poor boy has to deal over there in oz? :wub2: now if his next tweet says "help! i've been bitten by a spider!" and he posts a pic of the first one, you can tell him "don't worry, it's not poisonous". :bleh: second one... um... wouldn't be so good. :teehee:

The last ne looks like a black widow? I know they are deadly poisonous. the last spider i wanna get near

yeah, black widow / redback spider. though i think the funnel web spiders are even more poisonous. though not as disgusting looking imo. *resists temptation to post a pic* :naughty:

about mika's eye patch and the performance... hm, you can't see 3d with only one eye, so he has to watch his step when he's running/jumping around on stage... and be careful that he doesn't run into anything that is out of his range of vision. could result in another injury if he isn't careful... :rolls_eyes:

btw, just noticed that this happened almost exactly one month after the last injury. he missed it by 1 day. although - in australia it IS nov 23 already!! :shocked: spooky...

He's like Raffa now :teehee:

ROFLMFAO

"same day, i went on sunrise for Australia, same day, where i want to sunbathe, what happened...i got stung in my eye. once i got stung in my eye, i'm very, very sad...i can blink...but like a cyclops...why mosquito wanted to sting me in the eye...I no believe! after 5 minutes, i sent onto sunrise...some guy gave me eyepatch. my eye's gone. and from now i have only one eye. i am sad until now i have rediscovered tamogotchi."

ROFLMFAO

"same day, i went on sunrise for Australia, same day, where i want to sunbathe, what happened...i got stung in my eye. once i got stung in my eye, i'm very, very sad...i can blink...but like a cyclops...why mosquito wanted to sting me in the eye...I no believe! after 5 minutes, i sent onto sunrise...some guy gave me eyepatch. my eye's gone. and from now i have only one eye. i am sad until now i have rediscovered tamogotchi."

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ROFLMFAO

:lmfao::floor:

ROFLMFAO

LMFAO!! :lmao: :lmao:

I was about to say exactly the same thing. I hate spiders with a passion.

ROFLMFAO

:lmfao::lmao::floor:

about mika's eye patch and the performance... hm, you can't see 3d with only one eye, so he has to watch his step when he's running/jumping around on stage... and be careful that he doesn't run into anything that is out of his range of vision. could result in another injury if he isn't careful... :rolls_eyes:

btw, just noticed that this happened almost exactly one month after the last injury. he missed it by 1 day. although - in australia it IS nov 23 already!! :shocked: spooky...

You cant? :blink:Thats something I didint know...:aah:

And about the day thing...well it is kind of freaky :shocked::aah:

yiou got that right and i agree 120% :thumb_yello: and it can give you a headache cos of the thngs you cant do and have to do...

Edited by Dark Angel