Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is from Sunrise website a viewer says 8. catherine_wilson - Nov 23 08:56am

Mika was fab with his homemade patch. I love this guy, he is such a fun performer who is unpretencious and down to earth. Made me LOL.

homemade patch? hope he will take a pic of it!:naughty:

sunriseon7: Pic: Mika in an eye patch, suggested by Kochie after the singer sprayed insect repellant in his eye @mikasounds http://twitpic.com/qjzne

7 minutes ago from Tweetie

oh my... INSECT REPELLANT?!?! :lmfao: :lmfao: now this REALLY made me lol!!! :lmao: how the f* did he manage that?! mixed up the insect repellant with his hairspray or what? :naughty:

Guest whalesfood

HAHAHAHA! oh man. poor mika. hahahaha. and omg! he did dress like a pirate kinda! hahahaha! *dies happy*

and lol @ it being from bug spray. i have done that so many times! buy spray! cologne! any sort of spray bottle really! their tricky! hahaha.

oh my... INSECT REPELLANT?!?! :lmfao: :lmfao: now this REALLY made me lol!!! :lmao: how the f* did he manage that?! mixed up the insect repellant with his hairspray or what? :naughty:

You don't normally use hairspray in your eyes....unless you want to use it on your eyelashes...:naughty:

Perhaps he didn't check the direction of the spray...? (The hole on the wrong side...)

Guest whalesfood
You could expect something like that from Mika!:roftl:

lol i know that! i expected it to be good but i'm impressed with it! i wish the photo was clearer though.

You don't normally use hairspray in your eyes....unless you want to use it on your eyelashes...:naughty:

Perhaps he didn't check the direction of the spray...? (The hole on the wrong side...)

yeah, possible... but it can also happen with hairspray, esp. if you're tired+in a hurry. i've done it several times in my life. not good. :naughty:

although, maybe mika uses it to make his eyelashes that curled and shiny... :roftl:

that eye patch is actually pretty awesome if you really look at it. haha. with the eye drawn on!

it's supposed to be an eye? :blink: i just can make out some colour, but can't see what it is...

I was doing this...

1z6t5j7.jpg

but now i guess i gotta change it....

:lmao: well, we can assume that there was some sort of insect involved in the accident, if he didn't mix up the repellant with his hairspray. :naughty:

Guest whalesfood

it's supposed to be an eye? :blink: i just can make out some colour, but can't see what it is...

hahaha yeah. it's an eye. an abstract eye. kinda like the smile in this face: :biggrin2: but the lines angled towards the middle where a circle is.

Fine, I admit, I was also a sadistic child. Let's get together and create plans to take over the world:mf_rosetinted:

Let's start by going to the beach, meeting a boy, taking rocks and wrapping them up in bread and feeding them to the seagulls to "poison them." [/painful childhood memory]