Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

new tweet by mika:

Is the boy with the stones on his face coming to the show tonight?? Gonna give away some last minute tix. Stay tuned. x

10 minutes ago from Tweetie

lol, that guy must've really impressed him! :naughty:

sorry to ask a silly question.

who is the boy with the sones on his face? =P

yay back.... i just had to remove him as following and add him again :mf_rosetinted:

i won't do that, he's no.1 in my following list, and should stay that way! :aah: hope twitter will have solved the problem til tomorrow.

I just noticed the little notes about when the tweets are from have changed to German for me:naughty::aah:

ah, nice! they've added german in the languages you can choose from. now they only have to support sending tweets to a german mobile number, then i'm happy! :aah:

sorry to ask a silly question.

who is the boy with the sones on his face? =P

a boy that was at Mika's TV show. Mika twitted about that boy because he had stone on his face like Mika's ones and he seems to appreciate that :thumb_yello:

a boy that was at Mika's TV show. Mika twitted about that boy because he had stone on his face like Mika's ones and he seems to appreciate that :thumb_yello:

Yeah because no one has ever worn stones on their face before. :lmfao:

Well no one that cute anyway. :teehee:

i won't do that, he's no.1 in my following list, and should stay that way! :aah: hope twitter will have solved the problem til tomorrow.

I dont really care whos where on my following list... could always just remove em all and add them again so he will be no. 1 on the list :roftl:

ah, nice! they've added german in the languages you can choose from. now they only have to support sending tweets to a german mobile number, then i'm happy! :aah:

Choose? Ah well I guess that's for the peeps that actually HAVE twitter - I just always go on the page manually:aah:

Aww I guess they will some time:thumb_yello: