Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

I can NOT believe this, I freaked out when I read it.

And he replied to me, and wouter replied to me...this is one of the best days of my life :wub2:

That is fantastic. Well done! :yay:

I want to give him some music in February and it's encouraging to hear that he listened to yours.

@ellenredman11 a diamond ring of course

about 2 hours ago from Tweetie in reply to ellenredman11

(reply to: what you get me? :D)

Ha, I thought this was cute. :wub2:

:shocked:

Uh, hmmmmm, ermmmm, I do!

So why should he even bother?

He tells fans he does...

Do you think he's a liar????:shocked:

I don't!:blink:

I tend to believe the real Mica leaks out in Twitter moreso than an average interview for instance. Sure he is still conscious of his image, but we all are when we say things in public. I don't think any of us could maintain a job or even very close relationships if we said exactly what we thought about things at all times. :naughty:

I understand where he's coming from with the love handles comment. He can think big girls are beautiful but that doesn't change society's perspective. I was a size zero as a teenager and in my early 20s. I was smaller than anyone I knew but I still had men make rude and negative comments about my body. Ironically they would always come from men who were overweight. :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ithink that he is very conscious about his shape and size and will never believe that he is beatiful now and will still be beautiful and, more importantly, loveable, with some extra pounds. He's not comfortable with himself so our adoration only puzzles him, even though he accepts it gratefully. I think he's also very thin-skinned about insults or negative comments.

Ithink that he is very conscious about his shape and size and will never believe that he is beatiful now and will still be beautiful and, more importantly, loveable, with some extra pounds. He's not comfortable with himself so our adoration only puzzles him, even though he accepts it gratefully. I think he's also very thin-skinned about insults or negative comments.

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

mikasounds - Managed to escape all the Dover/eurostar chaos. Caught the last few plane tix to London. The man next to me was on the train for 9 hrs ystrd

7 minutes ago from Tweetie

I've just read about that accident on Korea web news.....:shocked::shocked:

ummm I thought Mika stayed at home enjoying holiday....

mikasounds - Managed to escape all the Dover/eurostar chaos. Caught the last few plane tix to London. The man next to me was on the train for 9 hrs ystrd

*feels relieved*

Wow, one tweet about love-handles and everyone is going nuts. :naughty:

I think he was just joking around. :naughty:

Of course, he was. :wink2: Crazy guy. :wub2:

I think he has is insecurities just as much as any other person out there.

His Tweet doesn't have anything to do with anything outside of his own mind.

You can be all for big girls accepting themselves but not want to be overweight.

If Mika doesn't vlog on the 21st until midnight i'll do a naked Vlog myself! :lmfao:

Quoted! We're holding you to that. :roftl:

:shocked: f***, i knew there'd be a 2nd date there! :aah: at my birthday. now i have to go to paris. :doh:

Yay! Birthday gigs are the best. :mf_lustslow:

Oh that's good. I was worried his travel plans would be all screwed up by the Eurostar troubles.

I'm happy he did. I did'n't. I supposed to go to London for one day with the bus. We left Netherland at midnight. When we arrived in Calais, where we had to wait for hours to get on the boot. When we arrived in Dover there was something wrong with the port, so we had to wait again a long time. And then the busdriver told us that on the road to London was a huge traffic jam. It was already 13.00. He had called with his boss and there was decided that we should go back to Netherland. Again we had to wait a long time to get on the boot. Now I'm home. It's was a long stupid day. I was so excited to go to London.

I'm really happy that he didn't had to go through all those chaos. It's very anoying.

Edited by Marly

That person had sent this to Mika a while ago:

Ive gave up on @mikasounds talking to me, so from now on every tweet is dedicated to @peterfacinelli cuz hes a nice guy xx

about 6 hours ago from web

This is hilarious! :roftl::thumb_yello:

Maybe he'll do his naked vlog ?:das:

If he does a naked vlog, I will do one, too :naughty: