Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lovely new vlog. I loved the part where someone put a camera right in his face while he was painting and he was like "What do you want, a close-up of my nose hairs?!" :roftl:

Also loved the banana part :naughty:

Yeah, those were two of my favourite moments :roftl:. For some reason, I found that banana girl hilarious, and also how the guy sitting next to her giggles after she says that is utterly adorable :wub2:

Why am I so underwhelmed? :blink:

Perhaps because you expected a blog and not a vlog? :dunno:

Also, it is more about the fans in Hong Kong than about Mika - not really that interesting perhaps.

I like the banana girl though...:teehee::thumb_yello:

Edited by suzie

Perhaps because you expected a blog and not a vlog? :dunno:

I think that's it. :teehee:

Why were we expecting a blog?

I'm underwhelmed because this leaked last week. :teehee:

Not we. Just I. :roftl:

Not enough w. Mika in it? :naughty:

LOL! I think it's enough. :wink2:

Violet was...:teehee:

It's not anything I expect, though. It's something I wish for.

Generally speaking, the more thought goes into something, the more I appreciate it. It's not that I don't like the vlogs at all. And then there's vlogs and vlogs, if you get what I mean. I do like the ones where he addresses his youtube audience directly. Like the ones in which he explained bits of the creative process for the new album. Because there he actually has something to say.

I don't really like the by-products of what he does anyway. Where he just has someone with a camera following him. I know what his beautiful face looks like by now: beautiful.

The written blogs are different. Because they require a lot more thought and effort. And time. I know that and I do know very well that it is probably really asked too much, considering his packed schedule and everything he did and does already. They also reveal a lot more than any of those mini documentaries. In my opinion. And I sense it might just not be his thing. Which seems so strange to me, seeing what an exceptionally fantastic storyteller he is.

In fact, what I really enjoy the most is getting those little peeks of insight into what he really likes. Guess that's also what I miss the most. :dunno:

Oh, and I'm absolutely aware that I'm complaining on a very high level. It's what I do best. :naughty:

Generally speaking, the more thought goes into something, the more I appreciate it. It's not that I don't like the vlogs at all. And then there's vlogs and vlogs, if you get what I mean. I do like the ones where he addresses his youtube audience directly. Like the ones in which he explained bits of the creative process for the new album. Because there he actually has something to say.

I don't really like the by-products of what he does anyway. Where he just has someone with a camera following him. I know what his beautiful face looks like by now: beautiful.

The written blogs are different. Because they require a lot more thought and effort. And time. I know that and I do know very well that it is probably really asked too much, considering his packed schedule and everything he did and does already. They also reveal a lot more than any of those mini documentaries. In my opinion. And I sense it might just not be his thing. Which seems so strange to me, seeing what an exceptionally fantastic storyteller he is.

In fact, what I really enjoy the most is getting those little peeks of insight into what he really likes. Guess that's also what I miss the most. :dunno:

Oh, and I'm absolutely aware that I'm complaining on a very high level. It's what I do best. :naughty:

I must say I prefer the blogs.

I love reading what he thinks about different things, and what sort of things he's into artwise or literarywise.

Always a joy to read.

I forgot how... famous...popular...a celebrity he is until I watched him get mobbed by school girls :lmfao:

Maybe it's because he wouldn't get mobbed if he came to my school. :huh:

Same here!!! :lol3: Living in he U.S. and Canada, we don't see all the hype as much as other places...

Loved this vlog. Couldn't help but smile throughout the whole thing. Bet I looked like a freak to the other students in the computer lab. :teehee:

I'm POSITIVE. If he brang Lady gaga, possibly.

It would be me, and maybe some of the artsier grade 12's going up to him, me being the only one doing mobbing actions. :naughty:

But that's not a mob, then. One person only. :roftl:

Here's what Urban Dicitonary thinks of the term:

A large crowd. Often described as torch-wielding, a mob is a large (usually poorly educated or rough) crowd of perhaps villagers with pitchforks who move against certain things. Like a crowd of lemmings they follow one another.

Also used to describe the general populace.

Scary :teehee:

Same here!!! :lol3: Living in he U.S. and Canada, we don't see all the hype as much as other places...

Loved this vlog. Couldn't help but smile throughout the whole thing. Bet I looked like a freak to the other students in the computer lab. :teehee:

Deffinitely not. :sad:

I smiled throughout the whole thing too! XD I wish my school would do cool things like a Mika art project. :shun:

But that's not a mob, then. One person only. :roftl:

Here's what Urban Dicitonary thinks of the term:

Scary :teehee:

"mobbing actions"

Me being a one man mob. :mf_rosetinted:

I'd actually probably just run into the bathroom and fix my makeup for a while then be all "Oh hey, it's Mika right?" :mf_rosetinted::aah:

I forgot how... famous...popular...a celebrity he is until I watched him get mobbed by school girls :lmfao:

Maybe it's because he wouldn't get mobbed if he came to my school. :huh:

that would mean more Mika for you!!! :roftl::naughty:

Let me quote violet in full in case some assistant from the management company reads the forum :teehee:

Yes, I understand what you mean. I think it is very inspiring for many of us to read about the different sources his creative ideas are from or learn about new / lesser known artists. I think many of are into similar things like him (or at least similarly eclectic stuff.:teehee: )

On the other hand, I understand it takes time to write things down, arrange proofreading...etc. Not really his style. Although he is a great story-teller, he is stronger in visual and musical representation than in words, so it would take him considerably longer to put it all down on paper ....He could still try though. :blush-anim-cl:

Let me quote violet in full in case some assistant from the management company reads the forum :teehee:

Thank you very much :blush-anim-cl:

Let's quote each other, then:

Yes, I understand what you mean. I think it is very inspiring for many of us to read about the different sources his creative ideas are from or learn about new / lesser known artists. I think many of are into similar things like him (or at least similarly eclectic stuff.:teehee: )

On the other hand, I understand it takes time to write things down, arrange proofreading...etc. Not really his style. Although he is a great story-teller, he is stronger in visual and musical representation than in words, so it would take him considerably longer to put it all down on paper ....He could still try though. :blush-anim-cl:

Yes, yes. Especially the bolded part. :biggrin2:

that would mean more Mika for you!!! :roftl::naughty:

That's for sure :roftl:

I'm so scared though, for my next gig my mom said I could go with just my best friend, and she's thrice the hawtness I am, so I don't really want to bring her because I just know Mika will think she's pretty and I'll be out in the cold :roftl:

That's for sure :roftl:

I'm so scared though, for my next gig my mom said I could go with just my best friend, and she's thrice the hawtness I am, so I don't really want to bring her because I just know Mika will think she's pretty and I'll be out in the cold :roftl:

:lmfao: :lmfao: !!!!!

Did you go to the other shows with your mom??

to be honest, i dont think mika really cares about outside beauty :teehee:

Give him toys and he'll be ahppy:roftl:

I'm POSITIVE. If he brang Lady gaga, possibly.

It would be me, and maybe some of the artsier grade 12's going up to him, me being the only one doing mobbing actions. :naughty:

Is that Canadian lingo? :naughty:

I agree with what you said about the blogs and vlogs, Violet.

Thank you very much :blush-anim-cl:

Let's quote each other, then:

Yes, yes. Especially the bolded part. :biggrin2:

I love you two nutcases :lmfao: