Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

if there's anything I could do to help, I would love to, I'm very interested in all that involves movies, count with me too :biggrin2:

Yeah, well, first I have to get to the UNI, then, I have to start making movies...and if Mika will still be around...I mean...as an artist..:lol3: an if I'll still be into him.

Ok, no more I'll close the list now. :lol3:

and I'd rather not talk abot this anymore, I feel like I'm jinxing. :teehee:

I just wanted to share my thoughts.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All I wanted to answer fits better to Mikagasmics and will bring me to the Naughty Corner.

You dirty old woman...:mf_rosetinted:

hahaha! imagine if you ever met him and he asked you what you do on the forum. hahaha "i do not photoshop photos of you! i am a positive influence on every young fan on the boards and i have never once been in trouble."

We'll never meet, Jonah...:no:

I simply wouldn't have the guts...:biggrin2:

poor Mika, Wonka is gonna punish him in Madrid :naughty:

I've twitted Mrs. P. already...:mf_rosetinted:

I wish I could be there when you introduce yourself first time ever to him..:naughty:

That'll never happen, Suz...:no:

I'll be hiding behind Mary in Lisbon and behind Freddie in Madrid...

I wonder who shall I be hiding behind in Barcelona if i manage to get my butt there...:mf_rosetinted:

That'll never happen, Suz...:no:

I'll be hiding behind Mary in Lisbon and behind Freddie in Madrid...

I wonder who shall I be hiding behind in Barcelona if i manage to get my butt there...:mf_rosetinted:

I imagine someone might do the job then ...:teehee:

You should be proud of yourself - and I do mean it:wink2:

I think you're partially right - I'm sure there are people he comes in contact with who don't care in the slightest who he is because he's not any sort of important celebrity in their eyes; he's not Madonna, for example. :teehee:

And then for others, there are probably lots of people who do care and are really happy to work with/for him, but realize that at the end of the day he's just another person and deserves to be treated just like any other person. If they started fixating on the "OMG it's really Mika" aspect, they'd never be able to get their work done. :roftl:

Last summer I was on a committee that organized afterparties for a local music festival. Halfway through a party I ended up right next to Steve Page, from Canadian band Barenaked Ladies (they're a huge band over here). Inside I was like "OMG OMG OMG!" but on the outside I had to act like he was just another guy. :roftl:

I would have IMMENSE difficulty with this, especially if I was .. say, his hairdresser, who's to say I wouldn't chop off a lock and put it my pocket for keeps...:mf_rosetinted:

Exactly!:thumb_yello:

Even my kids know that...:teehee:

I'm a safety driving maniac...but listening to Mika's music in the car gets me into trouble sometimes...:teehee:

If you take pay attention, in every vlog he's in a car he has never his seat belt fastened...:sneaky2:

Hey, Mrs. P.,:bye:, a good advice from mom to mom, a good smack once in a while would do the trick...:thumb_yello:

:shocked: He better start...

:shocked: niceeee....

I wish they'd donate things that featured in the We Are Golden video :teehee: There's enough stuff in it...

Good point. I would love to have a lot of what was there, and I don't care if it was even in the Vid I just think there cool.

I would love to work for Mika in some way, but the only way I can think of now is illustration since I love art and that's very very very doubtful.

Guest cliffpat

We'll never meet, Jonah...:no:

I simply wouldn't have the guts...:biggrin2:

you never know!! what if you magically bumped into him in spain? lol if i was with you i would drag you by the arm if i had too. haha. then you can clam up and i'll just stand there nervously giggling telling myself to not tell him what color shirt i am wearing again. haha. first time i ever met him my very first words to him were "i'm wearing a purple shirt" "yes you are!" "yes i am!" :doh: "it looks good!" :swoon:

you never know!! what if you magically bumped into him in spain? lol if i was with you i would drag you by the arm if i had too. haha. then you can clam up and i'll just stand there nervously giggling telling myself to not tell him what color shirt i am wearing again. haha. first time i ever met him my very first words to him were "i'm wearing a purple shirt" "yes you are!" "yes i am!" :doh: "it looks good!" :swoon:

Clever talking, uh? :lmfao::doh:

Oh, no you ain't dragging me, i am taller, you shortie...:naughty::biggrin2:

Guest cliffpat

lol i'm still embarrassed by it. hahaha. i have this giant fear that if i ever met him again he would remember me strictly from that and then laugh at me all over again! but then i would probably just be happy he remembered me once i convinced myself to crawl out of the hole i dig myself. hahaha.

lol! so i'll use both hands! or at least draw a lot of attention to us trying. haha.

That is the most amazing thing I've ever heard :lmfao:

Aww I'm sure he'll remember you. How adorable :wub2:

Guest cliffpat
That is the most amazing thing I've ever heard :lmfao:

Aww I'm sure he'll remember you. How adorable :wub2:

lol adorable but embarrassing.

Guest cliffpat
Don't worry. We all make fools of ourselves in front of Mika :naughty:

haha yeah. could have been worse! i could have not talked period!

this is SOOOOOO cute!!!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl::wub2::wub2::wub2:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

:roftl: that is hilarious! I would be like..

Me: Hiii..

Mika: Hi

Me: :drool:

Haha:roftl:(Sorry I laughed:blush-anim-cl:)

And: you are a mother, you know how to handle kids.....:wink2:

aww :roftl::wub2:

Guest cliffpat
Haha:roftl:(Sorry I laughed:blush-anim-cl:)

And: you are a mother, you know how to handle kids.....:wink2:

hahaah it's ok! i laugh about it as well. haha.

lol! thanks amp!!

Hahaha thats genius!

When I met Mika, I talked so fast I don't think he understood and I stared at the door behind him INSTEAD of him. :doh:

you didn't stare.. at.. him. :blink: I couldn't resist, no matter how awkward it was. :lmfao:

I'm gonna Relax and try to take it easy if I meet him. :glasses2:

it wasn't awkward!! he was just in the process of walking out the door. i was politely waiting my turn but when i realised he was going i was like AHH! Afterward I was like OH MY GOSH CHARLOTTE. WHY did you dream about this moment so much and then fail to look at Mika, even when you glanced at him and saw he was smiling down at you with his cute bunny smile and admiring your painting. :doh: :doh: