Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:huglove:

Just teasing you...:naughty:

You normally won't make mistakes, there's nothing to pick on you, so this time i just had to...:naughty:

It's a HE, and HE meant that the 0,994,etc,....my ass, he made a mistake, old age is coming, he needs Tenas, and that's a fact....:roftl:

I'm Golden, but fierce, mujer!:biggrin2::mf_rosetinted:

Um... woops...:blush-anim-cl: I normally try to not use he/she on the internet but when I slip or don't check it nicks me in the bum. Sorry about that.

Mika has 110,029 followers - I checked it four times.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::roftl::roftl:

"Illusions of identity!" :roftl::roftl:

The MFC Mysteries!

Are you implying that we have been infiltrated by spies who report to Mika's camp?? :shocked::shocked::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

"Illusions of identity!" :roftl::roftl:

The MFC Mysteries!

Are you implying that we have been infiltrated by spies who report to Mika's camp?? :shocked::shocked::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

no, it's not that at all. You are lucky not to have read / heard anything about it yet. :cool:

Mika has 110,029 followers - I checked it four times.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::roftl::roftl:

"Illusions of identity!"

The MFC Mysteries!

w00t! Yay! :naughty:

Go Mika! Hopefully you get even more!