Droopsy

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely :wub2:

But it's dangerous...so it made me worry:wink2:

Yes, it made me think like "why did you do it yourself??" first. :shocked: Anyway, I like that he talked to him first. (So weird to say "him", still cannot imagine it was a male :aah:)

My Net is extremely slow, but THANK YOU in advance!!! :biggrin2:

Fans are taking the Mik

Published: Today

221120091721934173a.jpg

WHILE the latest Biz Session from MIKA is pretty damned good, it seems some people take their love for him a bit too far. The flamboyant star was at The Sun's HQ singing hits Grace Kelly, Blame It On The Girls and Rain when he revealed just how mad his fans can be.

See him perform Rain below and check out the rest of Mika's Biz Session by clicking on the links to the right...

He said: "I get sent everything from artwork to fancy food and naked pictures.

"I also have people that sleep on my doorstep. Police try to move them but one person stayed for six days. I spoke to him and realised he was crazy."

You don't say!

Source

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/bizsessions/2741628/Mika-reveals-mad-things-fans-do-to-get-close-to-him.html#ixzz0XdXnkREu

Oooh, that Rain :wub2:. I just love his voice when it's so pure and undiluted by other instruments and backing singing, and noise, etc....Thanks for posting this!

Oooh, that Rain :wub2:. I just love his voice when it's so pure and undiluted by other instruments and backing singing, and noise, etc....Thanks for posting this!

I agree. It's the same concept as his clothes - casual is better. :teehee:

I think our dream gig would be just Mika wearing pajamas and performing at a piano. :roftl:

Yes! Time for the Piano Pajama gig petition! :roftl:

I am 100% IN! It could be in HIS living room. And MFCers could be littered round in cosy PJ's sipping hot chocolate with bunny slippers on, and Mika can use his white chip board piano.

I know right? That's like, the perfect image ever. It would be like a slumber party! And we can all use face packs and all huddle together in one big giant blanket and watch a Disney film before going to sleepies. :teehee:

Sleepies, with all of us? :das:

I know right? That's like, the perfect image ever. It would be like a slumber party! And we can all use face packs and all huddle together in one big giant blanket and watch a Disney film before going to sleepies. :teehee:

Oh stop, I'm melting. :wub2:

And we can have s'mores by the roaring fire, and Mama P will bring us milk to wash it down... then we'd all gossip about our friends and mika would be like "Yeah lady gaga and katy can be real bitches when they get together. :shun:" we'd all be like :shocked:

Now I'm in!

:biggrin2::naughty:

:das:

LMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAOLMFAO.

I just LMFAO'd so hard I think I broke my pelvis.

that sounds like a different kind of party. :naughty:

MFC ORGY WITH MIKA!

Take it however you like :naughty:

Oh stop, I'm melting. :wub2:

And we can have s'mores by the roaring fire, and Mama P will bring us milk to wash it down... then we'd all gossip about our friends and mika would be like "Yeah lady gaga and katy can be real bitches when they get together. :shun:" we'd all be like :shocked:

Oohhh gossip with Mika. That would be so cool. Hot chocolates and marshmellows. Or biscuits. Or BOTH.

And Haribos.

Take it however you like :naughty:

Oohhh gossip with Mika. That would be so cool. Hot chocolates and marshmellows. Or biscuits. Or BOTH.

And Haribos.

Mm :wub2: And we'd have sexy pillow fights, then just crash wherever we end up. :naughty::wub2:

Shhhhhh... there are minors in here :teehee:

It's funny because I am a minor and I said it at the same time as her!! :lmfao: