Fans are taking the Mik (+videos)

Droopsy

Fans are taking the Mik

Published: Today

221120091721934173a.jpg

WHILE the latest Biz Session from MIKA is pretty damned good, it seems some people take their love for him a bit too far. The flamboyant star was at The Sun's HQ singing hits Grace Kelly, Blame It On The Girls and Rain when he revealed just how mad his fans can be.

See him perform Rain below and check out the rest of Mika's Biz Session by clicking on the links to the right...

He said: "I get sent everything from artwork to fancy food and naked pictures.

"I also have people that sleep on my doorstep. Police try to move them but one person stayed for six days. I spoke to him and realised he was crazy."

You don't say!

Source

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/bizsessions/2741628/Mika-reveals-mad-things-fans-do-to-get-close-to-him.html#ixzz0XdXnkREu

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the biotg video - "it's not my fault, i just hit my head several times as a child" - LOL! :lmao:

and in gk him calling cherisse "bam bam", haha, so funny! :roftl:

t4p! :biggrin2:

Edited by mellody

Fans are taking the Mik

Published: Today

221120091721934173a.jpg

WHILE the latest Biz Session from MIKA is pretty damned good, it seems some people take their love for him a bit too far. The flamboyant star was at The Sun's HQ singing hits Grace Kelly, Blame It On The Girls and Rain when he revealed just how mad his fans can be.

See him perform Rain below and check out the rest of Mika's Biz Session by clicking on the links to the right...

He said: "I get sent everything from artwork to fancy food and naked pictures.

"I also have people that sleep on my doorstep. Police try to move them but one person stayed for six days. I spoke to him and realised he was crazy."

You don't say!

Source

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/bizsessions/2741628/Mika-reveals-mad-things-fans-do-to-get-close-to-him.html#ixzz0XdXnkREu

:shocked::roftl:

thanks for posting:thumb_yello:

love the vids!! especially rain:wub2:

The Bam Bam bit's hilarious, specially coz you can see she wasn't expecting it...:roftl:

bambam003.gif

the bam bam bit is so funny:roftl: cherisse definitely didnt expect this:roftl:

btw your new signature rocks!!!

Come on ... own up .. which male slept there for 6 days .. really we dont have that many in here:roftl::roftl:

He said the guy was crazy and I can't recall any crazy male stalkers being part of MFC. :no:...

crazy + stalker does not equal MFC...:biggrin2:

no comment on the naked pics :teehee:

But about people that sleep on his doorstep...he saw one person that stayed there for 6 days and he WENT OUT TO SPEAK with him???This is crazy!:roftl:

I just can't stop laughing at his BIOTG! Thetalk before that was hilarious! That was me, no joke: :lmfao:

Now that Im watching acual performance I burst out laughing everytime they do close up at Bam Bam :roftl:

EDIT: I just watched GK - LOVE Cherisses reaction to 'Bam Bam' and "well done Bam Bam" :lmfao:

Edited by MannyCulpena

The videos were so warm and funny. Love them. :wub2: (Bam bam :roftl:)

Thanx for posting! :thumb_yello:

But about people that sleep on his doorstep...he saw one person that stayed there for 6 days and he WENT OUT TO SPEAK with him???This is crazy!:roftl:

Yeah, that is crazy, indeed. But on the other hand, that's how people deal with a problem at first - they just talk and try to figure out if they can resolve it without some "higher force". I think. :)

Ok, Mika is not just an ordinary guy but aren't we happy he's so down-to-earth? :wink2:

no comment on the naked pics :teehee:

He had to leave his flat eventually, I mean, six days. :roftl: