• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so behind on your scripts! :tears:

You need a separate blog solely for your scripts. :biggrin2:

Mana it was an old script, I haven't made any new ones :roftl:

Did you see my vlog of Little Noise? Me, Sara and Danika hunt for Squirrels :roftl:

Edited by CazGirl

Fans are taking the Mik

Published: Today

221120091721934173a.jpg

WHILE the latest Biz Session from MIKA is pretty damned good, it seems some people take their love for him a bit too far. The flamboyant star was at The Sun's HQ singing hits Grace Kelly, Blame It On The Girls and Rain when he revealed just how mad his fans can be.

See him perform Rain below and check out the rest of Mika's Biz Session by clicking on the links to the right...

He said: "I get sent everything from artwork to fancy food and naked pictures.

"I also have people that sleep on my doorstep. Police try to move them but one person stayed for six days. I spoke to him and realised he was crazy."

You don't say!

Source

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/bizsessions/2741628/Mika-reveals-mad-things-fans-do-to-get-close-to-him.html#ixzz0XdXnkREu

Thanks for posting :thumb_yello: Love all the performances especially Rain I guess I just can't get enough of it :wub2::wub2: And he looks gorgeous :wub2:

Mana it was an old script, I haven't made any new ones :roftl:

Did you see my vlog of Little Noise? Me, Sara and Danika hunt for Squirrels :roftl:

I sitll think you should round up ALL your old scripts and stick them in one convenient blog. :biggrin2:

And you've been summoned to the naughty corner, missy. Haven't seen you make your appearance there yet!

I sitll think you should round up ALL your old scripts and stick them in one convenient blog. :biggrin2:

And you've been summoned to the naughty corner, missy. Haven't seen you make your appearance there yet!

Oh THAT'S where everyone's gone, okay be there in a sec :roftl:

I just can't stop laughing at his BIOTG! Thetalk before that was hilarious! That was me, no joke: :lmfao:

Now that Im watching acual performance I burst out laughing everytime they do close up at Bam Bam :roftl:

EDIT: I just watched GK - LOVE Cherisses reaction to 'Bam Bam' and "well done Bam Bam" :lmfao:

What are you guys talking about? I can't find it.

That's crazy! I would never send a picture of myself naked to my husband (If I had one) much less someone I don't know. At least he hasn't gotten the worst thing I've ever heard being sent to a celebrity. *Shudder*

Typical MFC. My innocent Pajama Piano gig descends into a group effort in sleepies. :roftl:

Innocent Pajama Gig, people! You know, with pillow fights and painting each others nails and stuff. And Truth or Dare. And Spin the Bottle. :das:

:shocked: and this is how today's invasion of the naughty corner started????

honestly... those mfcers have way to much imagination!! :aah:

Fans are taking the Mik

Published: Today

221120091721934173a.jpg

He said: "I get sent everything from artwork to fancy food and naked pictures.

"I also have people that sleep on my doorstep. Police try to move them but one person stayed for six days. I spoke to him and realised he was crazy."

You don't say!

Source

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/bizsessions/2741628/Mika-reveals-mad-things-fans-do-to-get-close-to-him.html#ixzz0XdXnkREu

Those in pink made me :roftl::roftl::roftl:

the biotg video - "it's not my fault, i just hit my head several times as a child" - LOL

OMG yes,that was mindblowing :lmao:

That Rain performance is :swoon

And - naked pictures? Seriously? lmfao:

How could someone possibly send him naked pictures, and then turn up to a gig and look him in the eye? 'Fess up people, which one(s) of you was it? :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

gha I wouldn't wanna scar the poor boy for life myself lol:teehee: and besides I'm not that weird

I'm weird yes but not like that just quirky that's all round peg square hole syndrome if you get the idea

T4P!

I wonder what he does with those naked pics...It must be so strange to receive something like that.:blink

indeed very weird and creepy:shocked::aah:

The Bam Bam bit's hilarious, specially coz you can see she wasn't expecting it...:roftl:

bambam003.gif

lol

He said the guy was crazy and I can't recall any crazy male stalkers being part of MFC. :no:...

crazy + stalker does not equal MFC...:biggrin2:

crazy yes (in a nice funny way) stalker no well at least that's me & some of my friends on here lol I've had 2 stalkers & it's not nice I don't understand why people do it it's just so horrible & creepy:aah:

Stalker does , not so much on the crazy :naughty:

6 days on his doorstep !! in central london .. too much :roftl:

yeah too much is not the sentence for it! absolute insanity!

:Update:

Mika talks more about Lady Gaga:

CRIKEY. I am not quite sure where to start with this picture.

Just when you think LADY GAGA can't do anything more to shock us, here she is simulating a sex scene on stage in Canada.

The controversial singer got her boobs groped by a male dancer as she was lowered onto another during the Monster Ball Concert in Toronto.

But good pal MIKA reckons Lady GaGa's 'f**ked up' ways have spearheaded her success.

During a visit to the Sun HQ for his recent Biz Session, which you can watch by clicking on the link to the right, he said: "The name of the game for her is all the crazy sh*t.

"She is her own creation. A weird, bizarre, but very successful creation.

"Of course she takes things too far.

"But she has only gets to where she is because of that.

"No one cared about her before. She's created a career for herself.

He added: "We go for drinks and dinner when she's in town.

"When she's out she's Lady GaGa, but behind closed doors she is STEPHANIE.

"She is completely different personality wise though when we're alone - nothing crazy like people think she is, very normal, very sweet and extremely intelligent.

"She is very, very focused, bright and funny. She doesn't take herself too seriously.

"She reads what's written about her and doesn't mind it.

"She knows as long as she is selling tickets she is doing well."

Mika continued: "Her outfits are hysterical. It's style to provoke which has worked.

"Sometimes she'll look like a drag queen from New York. But that's not that mad for someone who used to carry a smoke machine in her handbag!"

Mika added that GaGa had encouraged him to follow her lead in the wardrobe department.

"She's given me style tips before. She's told me to 'look way f*cked up'.

"I like style and have said there's room and time for experiment - I'm only 26.

"I might end up that way.

"I don't know.

"I'm not ready for latex just yet."

But while he might steer clear of letting GaGa dress him, Mika did hint at a collaboration.

"A duet would be one head f*** for sure.

"I'm not saying anything just yet. We'll see."

Fingers crossed.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2750677/GaGas-boobs-get-groped.html

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...