Mika as guest on 7pm Project 26-11-09

AnnaMariaPetra

It looks like some of the Aussies managed to watch it last night, but I'm trying to do it now and it won't let me see it. The little pic and blurb is there, but it plays the B-52's and then just skips over to Beth Ditto. Maybe because it's finally going to be shown on tv tonight??

Sorry about this.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll try. Just need to find my USB stick (I'm on a netbook).

Oh, and apparentoly Oakie Doke downloaded it... she may upload it here..

thanx for your efforts! :huglove: really looking forward to see it, a 20 minute interview sounds fab! :mf_lustslow:

OK, it's finally up!! After having to restart twice, it's finally uploaded. It's supposed to be the high quality one. Here's the link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/letn39

thanx! :huglove: fab interview, although that question about his wag boxershorts was quite strange... :blink: and sometimes i had the feeling that she was analyzing him instead of interviewing him... :teehee:

wtf did he use to fix that eyepatch?! - "tearing off about 17 eyelashes" :roftl: - the poor eyelashes! :tears: maybe he used that glue that he fixes his sequins with. :naughty:

"you're good to your fans on twitter" - "i am?" :lmao: ok, good that someone told him that, if he didn't know! :naughty:

and he defines the plastic smell that he likes, haha, just what i thought, like i always used to love the smell of my new barbie dolls, and he said the plastic when his sister bought dolls! :naughty:

but he wouldn't like the smell of my cherry lipgloss, damn! :roftl: thanx god i don't use it very often, i used to have that on all the time when i was about 15 ... and you can smell it from 1m away. :naughty:

thanx! :huglove: fab interview, although that question about his wag boxershorts was quite strange... :blink: and sometimes i had the feeling that she was analyzing him instead of interviewing him... :teehee:

but he wouldn't like the smell of my cherry lipgloss, damn! :roftl: thanx god i don't use it very often, i used to have that on all the time when i was about 15 ... and you can smell it from 1m away. :naughty:

I think a lot of people who interview Mika are also analyzing him at the same time, but they're just a bit more subtle about it. Particularly when you read print interviews where the journo essentially says "Well, I interviewed Mika. Boy is he weird! But I tried not to let him know that I thought that at the time, but now that I'm writing this out, I can tell the whole world what I think. Here's the interview."

I remember being in drama class when I was 17 and having the whole class brought to a halt because of a smell. A sweet, overpowering smell, that was permeating through the closed, windowless room, such that several people were feeling sick. It was me. I was wearing Body Shop Strawberry Perfume Oil, as well as Body Shop Morello Cherry Lip Balm. I thought I smelled great. It hadn't occurred to me what a strong combination it was, and I guess earlier in the day I'd always been in an area where there was fresh air, so it hadn't become apparent.

The thing that made me feel doubly embarrassed, was that I was pretending to give birth when this all happened. So I felt self-conscious enough anyway.:blush-anim-cl:

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

wow, Brian May invited Mika to the cup of tea! But the interviewer asks strange things... e.g. about hair

huh, what did she ask about hair? :blink: must've missed that bit...

edit: ah, now i remember - brian may's hair! :doh:

huh, what did she ask about hair? :blink: must've missed that bit...

edit: ah, now i remember - brian may's hair! :doh:

yeah, that was strange. But she asked it as if it was a commonly asked question, or at least commonly wondered about or commented on. And Mika seemed to know what she was getting at and sidestepped answering. We should ask some of the Queeniacs if they can shed any light on this.

Im from England so i cant watch it :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Edit : I should really read the things posted before. Thanks for posting a download link :)

Welcome to the MFC ZoeheartsMikax!:welcomeani:

Have fun - there is a good bunch of Mika Fans here!:thumb_yello:

I think a lot of people who interview Mika are also analyzing him at the same time, but they're just a bit more subtle about it. Particularly when you read print interviews where the journo essentially says "Well, I interviewed Mika. Boy is he weird! But I tried not to let him know that I thought that at the time, but now that I'm writing this out, I can tell the whole world what I think. Here's the interview."

I remember being in drama class when I was 17 and having the whole class brought to a halt because of a smell. A sweet, overpowering smell, that was permeating through the closed, windowless room, such that several people were feeling sick. It was me. I was wearing Body Shop Strawberry Perfume Oil, as well as Body Shop Morello Cherry Lip Balm. I thought I smelled great. It hadn't occurred to me what a strong combination it was, and I guess earlier in the day I'd always been in an area where there was fresh air, so it hadn't become apparent.

The thing that made me feel doubly embarrassed, was that I was pretending to give birth when this all happened. So I felt self-conscious enough anyway.:blush-anim-cl:

I have to say, I'm not a fan of cherry either...but that Strawberry oil sounds marvelous actually! haha

yeah, that was strange. But she asked it as if it was a commonly asked question, or at least commonly wondered about or commented on. And Mika seemed to know what she was getting at and sidestepped answering. We should ask some of the Queeniacs if they can shed any light on this.

She commented on Brian's hair because it's kind of his trademark. He's had the same hairstyle for about 40 years, so people usually joke about it. :naughty:

Im from England so i cant watch it :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Edit : I should really read the things posted before. Thanks for posting a download link :)

Even though you already saw the link, a lot of videos from Australia can't be seen outside of Australia..

Thanks CD!

Archived