Mika as guest on 7pm Project 26-11-09

AnnaMariaPetra

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AnnaMariaPetra @7pmproject Could you please tell when the Mika-interview will be available?

about 24 hours ago from web

AnnaMariaPetra @7pmproject We from the Mikafanclub really would like to see your Mika-interview. When will it be available online?

about 1 hour ago from web

I didn't get any answer from the 7PmProject yet....

I'mnot the only complaining: just saw this on Twitter:

39 minutes ago from mobile web AlfieTiller: Myf's interview with @mikasounds on @7pmproject becoming running joke. Cancelled 4 times now. Will we ever see @mikasounds???

42 minutes ago from web deconstructi0n: I hate @7pmproject for not playing the @mikasounds interview YET AGAIN!! it was supposed to be on a week ago.. *grumbles* #7pmproject

about 1 hour ago from mobile web

Well the Aussies are all getting quite miffed about it over here. There are people who've been taping it each night just in case, and each night it's been put off.

And I agree with Teegs. Myf is awesome. Should be a great interview.

There's a video interview with Mika on the site

http://7pmproject.com.au/video.htm?vxSiteId=7a6ab1fe-cd90-4143-bf79-ba376a096b2e&vxChannel=Music&vxClipId=2689_7pmwebmika&vxBitrate=300&vxTemplate=7PM_Index.swf

i can't watch it coz it says its not available in my country :tears:

is that the one we're looking for?

I guess, it is the one we're looking for. But I share your problem. I can't wtach it. :emot-sad:

Anyone?

I had to sit through a ****ty commercial just to get the message it wasn't available:mf_rosetinted:

same here. :aah: could someone of the australians please down- and then upload it for us? :wub2:

Archived