Mika as guest on 7pm Project 26-11-09

AnnaMariaPetra

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK, it's finally up!! After having to restart twice, it's finally uploaded. It's supposed to be the high quality one. Here's the link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/letn39

thanks loads Chickadee!! :flowers2:

thanx! :huglove: fab interview, although that question about his wag boxershorts was quite strange... :blink: and sometimes i had the feeling that she was analyzing him instead of interviewing him... :teehee:

yeah weird indeed :blink:

the girl was too curious :teehee:

I think a lot of people who interview Mika are also analyzing him at the same time, but they're just a bit more subtle about it. Particularly when you read print interviews where the journo essentially says "Well, I interviewed Mika. Boy is he weird! But I tried not to let him know that I thought that at the time, but now that I'm writing this out, I can tell the whole world what I think. Here's the interview."

yeah, well, it's the job of an interviewer to get across the personality of the person they're interviewing in some way... but in this interview, at some points it felt like the woman thought she was mika's shrink! :roftl:

for example her reaction on him saying that he had to vomit because of the pain was a bit inappropriate imo - "does that happen often? are you a pass-out guy?" :lmfao: - poor mika, he must've found that so weird! :naughty:

I must be the only one who thinks that sort of questioning is normal...

Maybe it's an Aussie thing... :blink:

Maybe it is, cos I didn't think it was that strange. I just thought the bit about Brian May's hair was strange, cos I didn't get the question. But the bit about the boxers in WAG, well, we've had that conversation around here a million times, and she's not the first person to ask him. I remember this great radio interview from a few months ago where it came up....

And the thing about passing out.... well, I dunno, maybe it just seemed like a logical question at the time:dunno:

• 1 year later...
Does anyone have this interview? I've never heard it

I think I have it on my portable hard drive, but it's at home and I won't be there for another 3 hours... if you can wait that long, I'll upload it so you can download it :wink2:

It's a good interview..

Did you end up uploading it? I'd love to see it too, it sounds interesting!

:bow:

Unfortunately no. I had to make sure everything was packed for when I go to New Zealand, and at the moment I'm sitting in the airport waiting to fly out of Australia (and I won't be back home till the 30th)... I'll have a quick look on Youtube and see if it's there. If it's not there, then you might have to wait till I get back home :sad:

Archived