MIKA's funny interview on Novafm in Sydney ft. Let it Snow acoustic

Blue Sky

...why did I not notice this thread earlier o-o;

no wonder everybody was talking about Mika's cover of let it snow and I was thinking "...what?" :blink:

hahaha this interview is purely brilliant :D thanks for posting! the interviewers went on for a bit about robbie though O_O way to be subtle - "we're basically just using you as bait!! :D" ...:blink:

also is it just me or does the mega upload link not work? :( I think it may just be my region though or something. XD Hong Kong isn't very well-known.

no wonder everybody was talking about Mika's cover of let it snow and I was thinking "...what?" :blink:

hahaha this interview is purely brilliant :D thanks for posting! the interviewers went on for a bit about robbie though O_O way to be subtle - "we're basically just using you as bait!! :D" ...:blink:

also is it just me or does the mega upload link not work? :( I think it may just be my region though or something. XD Hong Kong isn't very well-known.

i uploaded it on sendspace :)http://www.sendspace.com/file/qz0c07

I was think that too.

And thanks to you all for the compliments :D

Great :)

haha, i was just like :blink: when let it snow automatically started on my pc! :roftl: i had opened it in youtube before i shut down the pc, so when i opened my browser, the youtube window was opened as well and automatically started playing. :naughty:

nice way of my computer to say hello to me. :wub2:

haha, i was just like :blink: when let it snow automatically started on my pc! :roftl: i had opened it in youtube before i shut down the pc, so when i opened my browser, the youtube window was opened as well and automatically started playing. :naughty:

nice way of my computer to say hello to me. :wub2:

:lmfao:

That's awesome. :wub2: