patricia4u

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:roftl:

Omg, another unenthousiastic person won. GIVE ME THE TICKETS THEN DAMNIT!

I just switched of Q-music, station starting to bother me...So I didn't hear the winner.

I looked on Marktplaats to see if the tix were already up for sale, but I only saw one add by someone asking for tickets.

Has anyone heard anything positive about getting tickets for this yet?

Nothing!

Last winner went like this:

"It's Q-music!"

"Oh"

"Uh, yeah because.."

"You always organise fun things"

"YES YOU'RE GOING TO MIKAAA!"

"Oh ok, yes alright"

I just switched of Q-music, station starting to bother me...So I didn't hear the winner.

I looked on Marktplaats to see if the tix were already up for sale, but I only saw one add by someone asking for tickets.

It was quite.... ahum... well, it sounded like someone who didn't even know what contest they were talking about tbh...

I've had my phone with me all day but no phonecall yet :sneaky2:

And i can't get the day off because its the christmas period so i'll have to deliver the mail.Good thing that i don't work in the fishshop anymore . I'll be there in the afternoon but i'll have to work the day after .

I'll be extreemly tired but it will be worth it, i'll sleep after work then :naughty:

Nothing!

Last winner went like this:

"It's Q-music!"

"Oh"

"Uh, yeah because.."

"You always organise fun things"

"YES YOU'RE GOING TO MIKAAA!"

"Oh ok, yes alright"

I sometimes think these people only enter these things because, they want a freebie. Not because they want to see the person that's performing.

It's ridiculous!:aah:

I sometimes think these people only enter these things because, they want a freebie. Not because they want to see the person that's performing.

It's ridiculous!:aah:

I KNOW! I just want real fans to win....I want them to call me :(

Nou ik heb gemaild naar Q music alweer.. kreeg snel bericht..maar helaas weer geen Happy ending..

Mijn mail:

Hallo,

Bedankt voor uw reactie. Ik zit de hele dag aan de radio vast. We worden allemaal als grote fan toch wel erg verdrietig dat er eigenlijk geen échte fans worden terug gebelt. We hebben allemaal al zo vaak gesmst maar het lukt geen 1 van ons erdoor te komen. Is het niet mogelijk om de bellers die terug gebelt worden een moeilijk te stellen over Mika? Dat als die niet wint er een nieuwe wordt opgebelt? Zou toch ook best jammer zijn als er mensen komen die totaal geen liedjes mee kunnen zingen van Mika? Ik hoop dat u iets voor mij en alle grote fans van Mika kunnen betekenen. Alvast bedankt.

Groetjes Sylvana

Ps: Wij als grote fans van de Mikafanclub kunnen absoluut niet een concert van Mika missen in eigen land. Als we geen kaarten winnen is er dan nog een kans om alsnog naar binnen te mogen?

Qmusic:

Hoi!

We kunnen de actie helaas halverwege niet meer veranderen.

Ik hoop dat je dit begrijpt. Ook kunnen we geen kaartjes ‘regelen’ want dat zou oneerlijk zijn.

Gewoon meedoen is toch de enige manier om tickets te winnen.

Wie weet…

Succes

Groet, Q!

:blink: Het is maar net wat je oneerlijk noemt, ik vindt het vrij oneerlijk dat mensen die geen een nummer van Mika kennen kaartjes krijgen terwijl uberfans niet kunnen gaan...

I would quite like to go to this gig but it's not a terribly big deal to me, but I know it is to some people and I would be very dissapointed if they miss out on this while completely dissinterested people get to go...

unfortunally its always like that with contests :sneaky2:

Hey Starrats: long time no seen! How are you?

Be careful with your money girl! (mama's talking...:wink2:)

Hi, I'm sort of ok.

I don't care about the money, send 5 more text today so that is 30 text messages in total :blush-anim-cl:

I could not make it to Paul de Leeuw so I really want this. :blush-anim-cl:

Archived