Bring mika To new zealand

RosinaKiwi

We are in our joint ventures and we are helping others get their cut. but we seem to have been missed out.

after going to the sydney gig I realised as a country new zealand needs to be louder, were too small to be quiet!

So us kiwis have come up with a few things that should help, if you could join in and help a neighbour our that would be amazing!

WE have a facebook group: (ive forgotten the link ill post it here later)

a twitter page: http://www.twitter.com/MIKA_ComeToNZ

and dont forget to vote rain on the radiostations!

The Mika's book about new zealand.

its blank at the moment, but the plan is for a handwritten scrap book that will involve as many people as possible! The idea is that It can also reach out to those who wouldnt/couldnt usually be a part of MFC because its online, or because theyre too shy to say "I LIKE MIKA"

many new zealanders list mika as a guilty pleasure, but I want to change that and make it more open, only when mika and co see that there are enough of us, and we are loud about it will he think its acutally worth it!

Its amazing, when I was in sydney Joanie (his mum) told me he wanted to come here.

so If we're loud enough, he has to realise he has enough fans to make it worth a show or two!

Edited by RosinaKiwi

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we can only try, oh but forgot a few things

ill add them to the title

but ive got a book, its blank at the moment that is going to be a hand written scrapbook thing all about new zealand. it also gives people who wouldnt/couldnt usually be a part of this MFC online community to be a part of it too!

most of my youth class only have access to the internet at school or the library but can do their bit in the book about their favorite thing why they think mika should come to New Zealand.

I want to involve everyone, not just serious fanclub fans but fans that cant join fanclubs or people who are too shy to say they like his music, or even people who just remember him from grace kelly.

If he sees that there are enough people wanting a gig here it will be worth coming...and of course I totally expect Australians to come crash our party! (and make it even better):thumb_yello:

but ive got a book, its blank at the moment that is going to be a hand written scrapbook thing all about new zealand. it also gives people who wouldnt/couldnt usually be a part of this MFC online community to be a part of it too!

most of my youth class only have access to the internet at school or the library but can do their bit in the book about their favorite thing why they think mika should come to New Zealand.

I want to involve everyone, not just serious fanclub fans but fans that cant join fanclubs or people who are too shy to say they like his music, or even people who just remember him from grace kelly.

If he sees that there are enough people wanting a gig here it will be worth coming...and of course I totally expect Australians to come crash our party! (and make it even better):thumb_yello:

If you want any help, then I'm here!

And if I can afford it, then I'll be there... :biggrin2:

We weren't going to wait for invitations...we were going to invite ourselves:naughty:...if we can afford it that is!

*echoes Teegs (just for something different)* If you want any help, you guys know where to come! :thumb_yello:

We weren't going to wait for invitations...we were going to invite ourselves:naughty:...if we can afford it that is!

*echoes Teegs (just for something different)* If you want any help, you guys know where to come! :thumb_yello:

Damn straight!

Yeah.. you copy me cause I'm the trendsetter of the group! :shun::teehee:

Damn straight!

Yeah.. you copy me cause I'm the trendsetter of the group! :shun::teehee:

I'm more scared than you'll ever know that I always seem to agree with you...and now I'm quoting you :shocked:

A truly frightening thought :naughty:

Trendsetter :roftl: ....who are you kidding, we're all bogans!

Sorry for hi-jacking the thread Rosina!

I'm more scared than you'll ever know that I always seem to agree with you...and now I'm quoting you :shocked:

A truly frightening thought :naughty:

Trendsetter :roftl: ....who are you kidding, we're all bogans!

Sorry for hi-jacking the thread Rosina!

That's not frightening... right?

Maybe it is... :blink:

Well maybe I'm a trendsetting bogan! :das:

Oooh, sorry Rosina! We'll behave now!

i have a 'vote for rain in new zealand' thread too here ; http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21025

and Tanya has been kind enough to put it in her sig :lol3:

Rosina, post the book down to me sometime this holidays and I will be able to get at least 30 people to write a message about why they want Mika to come to New Zealand in it. I know many, many, many casual Mika fans in my friends and family (I guess I converted them all :naughty: )

• 5 years later...