Erase by Mika vs. The Climb by Miley cyrus?

Mika4Life13

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:naughty:

i never noticed, but you're right. Like the whole thing bec pointed out to me about dr. john and billy rown :roftl:

i don't think miley cyrus wrote the climb. and we all know Mika HATES erase and wishes he didnt release it. So its just funny :lol3:

I never knew he hated Erase ... I know he's never played it live ... but I didn't know why .... :( I love Erase :aah:

I never knew he hated Erase ... I know he's never played it live ... but I didn't know why .... :( I love Erase :aah:

Yeah, he mentioned it once when someone asked him why he never plays it live.. what interveiw WAS that.. oh god, its hard to remember all these blimmin interveiws... :huh:

I'll go see if i can find it :naughty:

:naughty:

i never noticed, but you're right. Like the whole thing bec pointed out to me about dr. john and billy rown :roftl:

i don't think miley cyrus wrote the climb. and we all know Mika HATES erase and wishes he didnt release it. So its just funny :lol3:

I can see why he hates it. I think it stinks and it sounds like some other songs (In a way. Sorry to those that like it).

The beginnings sound almost exact! :blink:

Those opening couple of bars that sounds so similar is not unique to just these two songs. There are other songs that start in this same way. I've thought of a couple and if I can find them on youtube later, I'll post links for you all to compare.

Oh and don't condemn me for having no taste, but I actually didn't mind The Climb that much. It's never going to end up on my iriver, but it wasn't too bad.

Anyone else notice the beginning of erase and the beginning of Miley Cyrus's The Climb are eeeerrily similar?

Check it:

The Climb

Erase

come to think of it on the whole the songs are eerily similar..

*cough* MILEY YOU HAS SOME SPLANIN' TO DO!

1174iva.gif

I know what they have in common :aah:

rat_intro_01_2.gif

Those opening couple of bars that sounds so similar is not unique to just these two songs. There are other songs that start in this same way. I've thought of a couple and if I can find them on youtube later, I'll post links for you all to compare.

Oh and don't condemn me for having no taste, but I actually didn't mind The Climb that much. It's never going to end up on my iriver, but it wasn't too bad.

Ok, well, I was listening to erase and the climb came on next on shuffle and I thought I was just replaying erase until I heard a female voice, so that's why I pointed those two in particular out. :naughty:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I love stan walkers cover :fangurl:

*i seem to remember you being a stan walker fan also*

I got "Erase" from buying "Life In Cartoon Motion". The USA one though, I'm not sure if it's the same in other countries.

The British version doesn't have Erase, only Ring Ring as a bonus song. The European version doesn't have Ring Ring either. This is why I ended up getting three copies of the album - I wanted Erase! :roftl:

I actually like it very much. I haven't heard about Mika hating it. But I can understand if he does, as it's more mainstream than any other of his songs.

Racinghorse83, what concert is your signature video from? And what on Earth is happening in it?!? :lmfao:

I got "Erase" from buying "Life In Cartoon Motion". The USA one though, I'm not sure if it's the same in other countries.

It's on the Japanese version that I have.

Love it:wub2:

Archived