Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

still too creepy for me :naughty:

imagine having a life size Mika candle sitting in the corner of your room? :aah:

Well, it would be like having a huge poster in your room. I don't think a wax statue is that different from life-size posters. Some fans have got life-size posters of Mika (shirtless ones, too, I suppose :mf_rosetinted:) all over their bedrooms. :dunno:

Perhaps the reaction to a wax statue depends on age. I'm sure lots of French groupies will find it awesome and will go there as soon as possible to see it with their own eyes. :thumb_yello: I hope so at least! :biggrin2:

still too creepy for me :naughty:

imagine having a life size Mika candle sitting in the corner of your room? :aah:

Gahhh, that scares me! As much as I love Mika, I'm kind of scared to see what his statue will look like.

No matter how few places there will be for fans, I'm sure Mika will be very pleased to see his fans among all the journalists :wub2: Bonne chance a tous!

Oh yeah, that is very limited. Is no one else offering tickets? Just Label Barclay?

Didn't we already agree - the birdie shirt, the rolled up trousers, the yellow glasses, the green satin tie, etc.? :naughty:

i´m atheist,but i´m going to the nearer church to pray...

"please god... dear god... don´t let them dress mika´s wax statue with rolled up pants or the birdie shirt.. please.. please.."

:aah: :aah:

"please god... dear god... don´t let them dress mika´s wax statue with rolled up pants or the birdie shirt.. please.. please.."

lmfao:

I don't mind Mika's birdy t-shirt or rolled up pants, I love him whatever he wears :fangurl: or doesn't wear :naughty:

It would be funny if someone tries to walk out of the museum with a very thin, 6'4" long, gift wrapped parcel.

That would be a very nice Christmas gift if the security guards didn't notice.

This is so hilarious :lmao:

I hope Santa puts it into my shoes! :lmfao:

That would not be the perfect gift for my husband though:naughty:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Ahem: I thought your wrote this: "please god... dear god... don´t let them dress mika´s wax statue..."

:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

Keep your fingers crossed in the afternoon!!!

Yes ! ;)

labelbarclay

Et cet après-midi, vous pourrez tenter de gagner votre invitation à la soirée d'inauguration du double de Mika au Musée Grévin !