Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

His job? What's he going to do exept for being there and being adorable? :teehee:

:naughty:

*reads over*

hmmm nowhere does she mention that the ticket fairy was responsible for all 50 tickets. i'm not sure where the "50" came from, to be honest, but it could be. all tickets won/given were x 2.

Mika is very generous with his fans. :wub2:

great news for the french fans, that's for sure. :groupwave:

Yes, I know! Even too generous sometimes! :thumb_yello:

I guess that those who have won the contest have been blessed by the ticket fairy, too, in a certain way. Haven't they. :wink2:

:naughty:

Yes, I know! Even too generous sometimes! :thumb_yello:

I guess that those who have won the contest have been blessed by the ticket fairy, too, in a certain way. Haven't they. :wink2:

indeed they are very generous. too generous? :dunno: in this case, it seems to be a win win situation really.

what contest are you talking about?

indeed they are very generous. too generous? :dunno: in this case, it seems to be a win win situation really.

what contest are you talking about?

No contest involved, it was a general statement. That's my opinion, feel free to disagree. :biggrin2:

That is soooo cool Axie!:thumb_yello:

You'll be a great representative of the MFC! Please say Hi to Mika on behalf of all of us.

Have fun and take some pics!:wub2:

Thank you, I'll tell him how much you all wanted to be there too :bye:

thanks, i think deb made it quite clear.

:thumb_yello: have fun! easy on wax Mika ok?

I promise I won't try to pinch his cheeks :teehee:

His job? What's he going to do exept for being there and being adorable? :teehee:

Kiss me! :omg_fans:

Do you received your invitation today?

You are on the list but it's so beautiful :wub2:

Not yet, but as long as I'm on the list I'm not worried :thumb_yello:

Hello :biggrin2:

I'd like to thank the MFC ticket fairy because I will be there too :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much :wub2:

:dance_man:

I was waiting to get an official invitation before writing it but, as there is none but apparently, we are on a list, I write ot now...

For Mika's clothes, I was thinking of his clothes from the Parc des Princes or his military jacket (navy bkue or red) and Louboutin shoes, the green one from the Parc des Princes...

Well, I will discover it tomorrow, I hope we will be able to take some pictures after the ceremony, as it is forbidden during the ceremony...

For fan's behaviour, I think that we don't have to fear the people from the french forums (all on MFC also) but only the people who are not used to meet Mika or people who see him for the first time...

It is logical they will try to get an autograph or picture...:wink2:

Happpy for you you've finally get invitations !!! :thumb_yello:

I would like also to thank the MFC tickey fairy :wub2::wub2: Can't wait to be tomorrow !! :teehee:

See you there :teehee:

Edited by lyli21

I guess you've already seen this, but I just found it on Twitter:

julia2a Julie Benedetti

Histoire de se donner une idée de la statue de Mika difficile d'imaginer LOL http://i52.tinypic.com/24ya3r9.jpg

2 Dec

Wow:shocked:I hadn't seen that!! So it looks like he'll be showing his beautiful teeth. Thanks for sharing:thumb_yello:

For those of you who are going tomorrow, have FUN!! We'll be waiting for your reports:)

i hope they don't forget to put on extra long eyelashes, because no matter how much it looks like him, without those, it just won't look right. :wub2:

i have nightmares that he'll look too shiny :aah:

i wonder if mika got to put his seal of approval before it goes out for the world to see :teehee:

only to be sure: on the ticket there is "invitation personelle" it means it's for only one person or for two?Maybe?

i'm not quite sure to be honest. but "invitation personelle" makes it sound like it's for one person :dunno:

what else does it say?