Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

Entire translation :wink2:

The singer Mika will be in Paris on December 6th

A crowd is expected Monday in the Grands Boulevards in Paris where Mika willl be revealing his wax statue in Grévin Museum at 8 PM.

This will be his first public appearance since the dreadul accident that happened to his sister Paloma on october 10th this year.

After she fell 15 meters down from a window of their London flay, she was impaled on wrought iron

railings.

The fact that the pop star comes to Paris makes us suppose that his sister is in better health.

Those journalists know less than we do! Mika already flew a lot further than Paris! :naughty:

Have lots of fun and please write your reports and post pics and vids, MFCers who are lucky and get to see Mika tonight! :fangurl:

At what time will it be revealed?

I imagine this is French time, so 7pm here in Ireland...

If they are punctual:teehee:

I'm just smiling while thinking of all the members all round the world sitting at their computers ... waiting... It's a nice picture in my head.

Yes!

It makes it a small world.

It also makes me feel part of something special.

If they are punctual:teehee:

I'm just smiling while thinking of all the members all round the world sitting at their computers ... waiting... It's a nice picture in my head.

THEY??? It´s one person we know who mostly is late.....

the wax statue! I was thinking it would be something like they make in Madam Tussauds, but it just looks like a grey colour?

I think that's a pic of it in the process of being made, not the actual finished one.. I hope.