The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

I was more impressed by Pippa's dress - I thought it was beautifully cut, simple and elegant

We're edging our way there. But people just don't seem to drop in to chat anymore :sad:

That was quite nice... though I hear that a lot of blokes find her arse is very nice too :naughty:

No, but I think it's been slowly dying fora little while... It'll pick up a bit when he starts touring agin I bet...

You should check out some of the old Aussie threads, you'll see what we mean :naughty:

:lmfao:

God we had so much fun then! I remember going away one weekend and having about 20 plages to catch up on! :shocked:

5. Macca, Chooka and Wanger are driving to Surfers in their Torana. If they are travelling at 100 km/h while listening to Barnsey, Farnsey and Acca Dacca, how many slabs will each person on average consume between flashing a brown eye and having a slash?

I have an issue with this question... :sneaky2:

Surely Macka, Chooka and Wanger would be going faster than 100km/h in a Torana :shun:...

Or maybe they're only going 100km/h cause the Torana is a **** heap and if they went any faster it'd fall apart! :lmfao::teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good to see you back - it was a long holiday, wasn't it? Any pics to post?

:biggrin2: thanks, At first I was like a month isn't that long, but oh man it felt so long i was missing home like crazy...we would have gone longer but my parents had to take off time from work so it couldn't be too long. It was really good though, good to be home :wub2: ill find some pics, my dads got all of them so ill just steal a few of me only lol :naughty:

I'm trying to find that gif Kelzy found for me, with the banana riding the llama.

:mf_rosetinted:That sound truly mad, doesn't it

I know the one you're talking about, although I can't help you in finding it, here is a gif of Chris Colfer riding a llama:

tumblr_lkvu4buQgJ1qci7ofo1_500.gif

:roftl:

But somehow it's not quite the same

Haha, the citizenship test is classic :naughty:

In related news:

tumblr_lkrasopl4y1qjot95o1_400.jpg

And also:

tumblr_lkrld7YhvP1qjn94ro1_500.jpg

:fisch:

OMFG, those erm.... swimmers? Underwear? are a bit... erm.. .bright... :blink:

:biggrin2: thanks, At first I was like a month isn't that long, but oh man it felt so long i was missing home like crazy...we would have gone longer but my parents had to take off time from work so it couldn't be too long. It was really good though, good to be home :wub2: ill find some pics, my dads got all of them so ill just steal a few of me only lol :naughty:

Can't wait to see the pics!

I'm trying to find that gif Kelzy found for me, with the banana riding the llama.

It would sound mad anywhere else but the Aussie thread, but here it sounds perfectly normal...

I know the one you're talking about, although I can't help you in finding it, here is a gif of Chris Colfer riding a llama:

tumblr_lkvu4buQgJ1qci7ofo1_500.gif

Love it!

I have an issue with this question... :sneaky2:

Surely Macka, Chooka and Wanger would be going faster than 100km/h in a Torana :shun:...

Or maybe they're only going 100km/h cause the Torana is a **** heap and if they went any faster it'd fall apart! :lmfao::teehee:

HEYYYYYY!!!!! Don't be knocking the Torana!!!! Mine did 140km :drive:

and you felt like your tits would go through the roof. :naughty:

Truly insane. llamabanana.gif:naughty:

OMFG, those erm.... swimmers? Underwear? are a bit... erm.. .bright... :blink:

Bright or tight?

Truly insane. llamabanana.gif:naughty:

Haha, is it actually a llama or some kind of alien blob monster?

tumblr_lkzivtclzz1qbf1doo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lkzia5OrhH1qbf1doo1_400.png

(I'm just going to continue subtley adding a few starkids to each of my posts, whatever!)

I know you Aussies don't get out much :naughty:

This from Twitter today

mikasounds MIKA

new album is out top of next year, its one of the best things ive done in my life, completely liberating and most of all fun

:yay:

I know you Aussies don't get out much :naughty:

This from Twitter today

mikasounds MIKA

new album is out top of next year, its one of the best things ive done in my life, completely liberating and most of all fun

:yay:

Awesome, can't wait! :biggrin2:

WHAT THE HELL DOES TOP MEAN? Is this a joke? Is he saying that as a joke because he knows this means nothing to us, or does he think he is telling us something useful?

I think he means during the first couple of months of 2012. Team Mika seem fond of this "top of" expression. :naughty:

Haha, is it actually a llama or some kind of alien blob monster?

It's a blobama monster and it's on its way to becoming the president of the country of bullsh!tia-land. :biggrin2:

Anyone that tucks their shirt in their pants wins points with me :thumb_yello:

:byeninja:

:pbjt::bye:

llamabanana.gif x3

Yeah baby

: pbjt: x4

:roftl: freak.

I know you Aussies don't get out much : naughty:

This from Twitter today

mikasounds MIKA

: yay:

liberating hey?? hmmm I wonder if that means he recorded it WAGstyle. Or borrowed something from gaga's walk in closet. Poor Greg. Whattavu... :teehee:

WHAT THE HELL DOES TOP MEAN? Is this a joke? Is he saying that as a joke because he knows this means nothing to us, or does he think he is telling us something useful?

it means ZOMG MIKA WILL RELEASE AN ALBUM BEFORE ZE END OF DA WERLDZ!!1111 :blush-anim-cl:

I think he means during the first couple of months of 2012. Team Mika seem fond of this "top of" expression.

lol, yeah. It's a wonderful way of saying "soon, so get excited people!!11 :aah: but I won't promise you anything because I wanna go skinny dipping in Canada first.. :wink2: "

Is Teegs on holiday or something? : blink:

Probably just too busy dressing up in fishnets and stick on tattoos. I'm sure she'll turn up... eventually. :naughty:

:roftl: freak.

Takes one to know one :wink2:

it means ZOMG MIKA WILL RELEASE AN ALBUM BEFORE ZE END OF DA WERLDZ!!1111 :blush-anim-cl:

We reckon album, world tour, one last gig on Dec 20th for RAK1's birthday, and then December 21st - curtains moderator.gif

Probably just too busy dressing up in fishnets and stick on tattoos. I'm sure she'll turn up... eventually. :naughty:

I always forget that some people have a real life :teehee:

HEYYYYYY!!!!! Don't be knocking the Torana!!!! Mine did 140km

and you felt like your tits would go through the roof.

Okay, good point...

Bright or tight?

tumblr_lkzivtclzz1qbf1doo1_400.jpg

(I'm just going to continue subtley adding a few starkids to each of my posts, whatever!)

Both...

And... ummm... okay. Those outfits certainly are interesting...

I know you Aussies don't get out much

This from Twitter today

mikasounds MIKA

It's just like "top of the week", I'm sure of it :teehee:

Don't you ever remember team Mika saying top of the week when they were talking about being official (it was about being official, right?)

Is Teegs on holiday or something?

Nope, I don't think I have enough time to take just yet... actually...

*checks leave*

I have 16 sick days accumulated... maybe I need to be sick more :blink:

I also have 2.75 days of family and community service leave (which I'll be unlikely to use) and 16.5 days of rec leave (:woot_jump::kachinga:)...

Probably just too busy dressing up in fishnets and stick on tattoos. I'm sure she'll turn up... eventually.

How did you know???? :das:

Actually, I went to watch the football at Penrith on Friday ft. a 6 year old who told me that I couldn't kiss or even hold my bf's hand because he has baby germs :teehee:, a wriggly 2 yr old, an irritating 32 year old L plate driver (i.e. 6 yr old and 2 yr old's father) and the bf, on Saturday I went to a ball in Bathurst cause the band had to play, and on Sunday I went to visit a dying relative and then went to see the bf again...

I probably won't be here on Saturday either, Des and I are babysitting Britt while her mother goes to Sydney and her grandparents go off to a friend's place...

Yep, I haz a life :freak:

We reckon album, world tour, one last gig on Dec 20th for RAK1's birthday, and then December 21st - curtains moderator.gif

Oooooh, that's gonna be exactly right! I wonder if he's gonna tour here before the end of the world :blink:

Oooooh, that's gonna be exactly right! I wonder if he's gonna tour here before the end of the world :blink:

Tour here before the end of the world? Hahahaha, keep dreaming.

llamabanana.gifllamabanana.gifllamabanana.gif

Yeah baby

:pbjt::pbjt::pbjt::pbjt:

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

ring ring ring ring ring ringring.. BANANA PHONE

Archived