The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

yeah i've tried putting a link in like it says and everything but when i post it the vid doesnt show, it just doesnt like me :boxed:

im guessing everyone is a stalker here :P

Apparently...

I think so... it's weird cause you do get the occasional burst of activity and then it goes quiet again...

What is the fokkers and Ben and Kate and The chain?? haha, I have no idea. Anyway, my brother is in the Uk at the moment, :sneaky2:

Me, i want to go to Egypt next year, I've started saving. :biggrin2:

Fokkers: CazGirl, Christine, Sariflor, Lillipop Monkey, etc... it's a group of girls from here that apparently like each other or smth :teehee:

Ben and Kate: Musos. Ben is a friend of Jimmy, and Kate is Ben's bandmate.

The Chain: The name of Ben and Kate's band.

You really don't listen when I fangurl them, do you?

Ooooh, cool! When exactly do you want to go?

Of course I come bearing gifts, and I promise this is not photoshopped or even enhanced like the Jensen Ackles equivalent, omfg, just look at this picture:

tumblr_lln7m5eRVC1qb74s3o1_500.jpg

:fisch:

Are you sure it's not photoshopped? I really can't see it being shaped like that...

And I'll shut up before I get in trouble... :fisch:

This is pretty tame for the Aussies, you know :wink2:

Ooooh, it is... though Melz and Tanya are usually the dirtier ones :das:...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And apparently it is dead.... No-one's posted in here for 7 days! Come one people, we're almost ready to open a new thread! Someone needs to post something so we can get there quicker!

Will see what I can do :wink2:

Well, I suppose a lot of one word posts would do it :naughty:

I suppose so, but I like to multiquote... It's an addiction, I tell you!

But I can't manage even that :doh:

Actually, does anyone remember the "Three Words" thread? Whatever you talked about, it had to be in three words.

I don't ever remember seeing that thread... Anyway, I doubt I could say anything in three words...

I did a three word version of Hamlet, I think :naughty:

How could you possibly do a three word version of Hamlet? Were the three words really really long? :blink:

*goes to look for thread*

I'll take a wild guess and say you didn't find it... but now you're piqued my curiosity...

*looks for thread*

How could you possibly do a three word version of Hamlet? Were the three words really really long? :blink:

:floor: Not the whole play in one post, just in three words at a time

I might try to get a conversation started. :naughty: Has anybody seen that film 'Water for Elephants'? I saw it the other day and really liked it, I might have to read the book now. And Christoph Waltz is such an amazing actor.

Who? The only reason I care about it is because RPattz is in it. :aah:

And no, I haven't seen it.

Who? The only reason I care about it is because RPattz is in it. :aah:

And no, I haven't seen it.

Okay, well I think you'd enjoy it. Firstly because it's great cinema, and secondly because Robert Pattinson is particularly attractive in it. :wink2:

Christoph Waltz played the bad guy in it, the ringmaster of the circus. He also played Col. Hans Landa in Inglourious Basterds brilliantly (the best thing about an already amazing film), and won the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for that role.

Okay, well I think you'd enjoy it. Firstly because it's great cinema, and secondly because Robert Pattinson is particularly attractive in it. :wink2:

Christoph Waltz played the bad guy in it, the ringmaster of the circus. He also played Col. Hans Landa in Inglourious Basterds brilliantly (the best thing about an already amazing film), and won the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for that role.

Meh. I'm not particularly attracted to him. He's... okay. Not my type. :aah:

I might try to get a conversation started. :naughty: Has anybody seen that film 'Water for Elephants'? I saw it the other day and really liked it, I might have to read the book now. And Christoph Waltz is such an amazing actor.

OMG you have to read the book. It is amazing. I read it in 2 nights, and then decided I'd have to see the movie (which I haven't had a chance to do yet).

I wasn't originally going to see the movie, because I was worried that it might be one that people go to see just cos of the people in it, and not the story, but having read the book it sounds amazing.

I've been a bit awol and had a lack of time lately, because not only was I getting in final assignments, and preparing for going overseas in 20 days (whose counting - and so much I still need to do wow), but on friday night my little niece was born, so I've spent a fair amount of time at the hospital this weekend visiting.

Archived