The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

Tour here before the end of the world? Hahahaha, keep dreaming.

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

ring ring ring ring ring ringring.. BANANA PHONE

Well I can't see the video :blink: but nice to see you around again :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, I went to watch the football at Penrith on Friday ft. a 6 year old who told me that I couldn't kiss or even hold my bf's hand because he has baby germs :teehee:, a wriggly 2 yr old, an irritating 32 year old L plate driver (i.e. 6 yr old and 2 yr old's father) and the bf, on Saturday I went to a ball in Bathurst cause the band had to play, and on Sunday I went to visit a dying relative and then went to see the bf again...

:lmfao:

EDIT: And sorry to hear about your relative :huglove:

Tour here before the end of the world? Hahahaha, keep dreaming.

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

ring ring ring ring ring ringring.. BANANA PHONE

Ooooh, good to see you're just as cynical as the rest of us :teehee:

Can't see the vid!

World tour including Australia :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for the clarification...

:lmfao:

EDIT: And sorry to hear about your relative :huglove:

Yeah, baby germs... every time miss 6 went to play in the dirt I grabbed Derek's hand again :teehee:... and I think he was really surprised with how active (ie, rough) they can be and how much they like playing in dirt :teehee:

Thanks silver... he was looking a lot better last night when we went to visit him, so that's good (and he said "oh sh!t" really clearly so that was good :teehee:).

World tour including Australia :mf_rosetinted:

Australia isn't part of the world, apparently :mf_rosetinted: and according to Mika I'm guessing NZ isn't even a country, just a couple pathetic islands somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Maybe NZ is secretly Tonga. Or Polynesia ..... <shifty eyes>

Well I can't see the video :blink: but nice to see you around again :naughty:

I'm now failing to remember why I posted banana phone :lmao:

does this work?

[YOUTUBE]j5C6X9vOEkU[/YOUTUBE]

Ooooh, good to see you're just as cynical as the rest of us :teehee:

Can't see the vid!

Cynical is my middle name. How are you doing anyway, Miss Australian Rep??

Now I'm now failing to remember why I posted banana phone :lmao:

does this work?

It works :thumb_yello: but I don't know why you posted it either :naughty:

Australia isn't part of the world, apparently :mf_rosetinted: and according to Mika I'm guessing NZ isn't even a country, just a couple pathetic islands somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Maybe NZ is secretly Tonga. Or Polynesia ..... <shifty eyes>

does this work?

LOL, yeah I can totally see how NZ is Tonga or Polynesia :teehee:

Yep, sure does... it's very weird...

I'm feeling very loved right now... :wub2: I don't know how or why, but Des thinks I'm perfect... He posted a video on my wall and said "love does not need to be perfect but you are perfect" :fangurl::wub2:

Other than that, yeah I guess I'm okay :teehee:...

I guess we don't really need a reason to post weird sh!t in here :teehee:

we don't need reasons... :biggrin2:

LOL, yeah I can totally see how NZ is Tonga or Polynesia :teehee:

Yep, sure does... it's very weird...

I'm feeling very loved right now... :wub2: I don't know how or why, but Des thinks I'm perfect... He posted a video on my wall and said "love does not need to be perfect but you are perfect" :fangurl::wub2:

Other than that, yeah I guess I'm okay :teehee:...

I guess we don't really need a reason to post weird sh!t in here :teehee:

AWHAHHWHHHHH!! :biggrin2::biggrin2: Okay that is seriously cute.

Eeeep. news. so. where are all the mikafreakas from downunder anyway?? Eeep jus' you two? I never have time for MFC anymore, SO busy studying, but I've been accepted into a Bachelor of Communication Studies majoring in Journalism, for next year, so I have to keep my marks up really really high.. :biggrin2: I'm having a layzee week this week, haven't barely done any homework. Eeep.

Other news: I'm going to Papua New Guinea next week, yeah boi!!

Eeeep. news. so. where are all the mikafreakas from downunder anyway?? Eeep jus' you two? I never have time for MFC anymore, SO busy studying, but I've been accepted into a Bachelor of Communication Studies majoring in Journalism, for next year, so I have to keep my marks up really really high.. :biggrin2: I'm having a layzee week this week, haven't barely done any homework. Eeep.

Another journo :naughty: Good luck with the studies :thumb_yello:

And a trip to PNG? Is that a holiday or is there another reason for the visit?

we don't need reasons... :biggrin2:

Congrats Charlie :biggrin2:

I'm busy studying (okay I'm busying procrastinating 70% of the time, and studying the other), trying to add the finishing touches on the 3 assignments due next week, so after that I can have 4 weeks of lounging around the house before taking off for the USA

It is, isn't it?

Congrats on getting into the journo course! And everyone needs a lazy week now and again, if only for sanity's sake...

I'm busy studying (okay I'm busying procrastinating 70% of the time, and studying the other), trying to add the finishing touches on the 3 assignments due next week, so after that I can have 4 weeks of lounging around the house before taking off for the USA

So, as per usual I see :teehee:

Yayness! It seems everyone's going overseas this year... I still want to go to the UK, the idea's been kinda reignited since I saw that the fokkers got to have a bit of a lounge room gig with Ben and Kate (ie, The Chain) :fangurl:...

It is, isn't it?

Congrats on getting into the journo course! And everyone needs a lazy week now and again, if only for sanity's sake...

So, as per usual I see :teehee:

Yayness! It seems everyone's going overseas this year... I still want to go to the UK, the idea's been kinda reignited since I saw that the fokkers got to have a bit of a lounge room gig with Ben and Kate (ie, The Chain) :fangurl:...

does this work?

that never works for me! :aah: i guess im still bad at using computers lol

(im talking about the video)

When you quoted the video, did it come up with a link?

Not that it mattered anyways, it's a videl called banana phone (and it's very weird)...

And wow, hardly anyone's been in here since I last came in...

When you quoted the video, did it come up with a link?

Not that it mattered anyways, it's a videl called banana phone (and it's very weird)...

And wow, hardly anyone's been in here since I last came in...

I was lurking, but didn't post :mf_rosetinted:

yeah i've tried putting a link in like it says and everything but when i post it the vid doesnt show, it just doesnt like me :boxed:

im guessing everyone is a stalker here :P

yeah i've tried putting a link in like it says and everything but when i post it the vid doesnt show, it just doesnt like me :boxed:

im guessing everyone is a stalker here :P

Uhm, you know you don't put the WHOLE link, right? there's the part that says "watch?v=blahblahblah" :aah: You just put in the entire "blahblahblah" part. :teehee::naughty:

Congratulations on your course, and have fun in Papua New Guinea, why are you going there? Be sure to show us pictures when you get back!

What is the fokkers and Ben and Kate and The chain?? haha, I have no idea. Anyway, my brother is in the Uk at the moment, :sneaky2:

Me, i want to go to Egypt next year, I've started saving. :biggrin2:

Of course I come bearing gifts, and I promise this is not photoshopped or even enhanced like the Jensen Ackles equivalent, omfg, just look at this picture:

tumblr_lln7m5eRVC1qb74s3o1_500.jpg

:fisch:

Congratulations on your course, and have fun in Papua New Guinea, why are you going there? Be sure to show us pictures when you get back!

What is the fokkers and Ben and Kate and The chain?? haha, I have no idea. Anyway, my brother is in the Uk at the moment, :sneaky2:

Me, i want to go to Egypt next year, I've started saving. :biggrin2:

Of course I come bearing gifts, and I promise this is not photoshopped or even enhanced like the Jensen Ackles equivalent, omfg, just look at this picture:

Not everyone wants to see that sort of thing, you know. :boxed: You should just make thread for him or something and post stuff there. Ew. :boxed:

I'd be very worried if someone was that shape :naughty:

Not everyone wants to see that sort of thing, you know. :boxed: You should just make thread for him or something and post stuff there. Ew. :boxed:

This is pretty tame for the Aussies, you know :wink2:

^

the page could not be found for me :(

Uhm, you know you don't put the WHOLE link, right? there's the part that says "watch?v=blahblahblah" :aah: You just put in the entire "blahblahblah" part. :teehee::naughty:

the blahblahblah part that makes sense :teehee:, but yeah ive done that, oh well i'll just stick to posting the link if i wanted to

Archived