The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

Shh don't mention it.

Luckily the one I've fallen in love with is one from Hong Kong or something - meaning there's a heap on ebay so I can get it when I have a little bit more money than I have right now. I just need to avoid ebay until then (and I need to measure myself anyways to make sure I get right size) or until I forget about it

Ooooh, nice! I won't mention it :teehee:

THE job???

The school computers job???

:clap: :clap::clap:

Congrats Teegs!!

And I was meant to quote the teaching job.

congrats - took them long enough. Its about time

Congrats on the job Teegs :flowers2:

:groovy:CONGRATULATIONS TEGAN:groovy:

Thanks ladies!

It's a relief to have it...

I'm going out to the school tomorrow and going to speak to the principal and the woman who hired me and another lady who's going to be there to discuss any things I might need to do the job...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:teehee: i like that part, it helps you eat vegetables! hehe no i like the cool tricks part hehe so cute

I find its much more effective to say "Eat your vegetables before I count to three or your *insert name of favourite toy here* is going to disappear"

Oooooh, and guess what???

I finally got offered a job! :woot_jump:

Congratulations!

:roftl: dont worry ill be singing them as well, i think my poor niece will be embarrassed from me sadly hehe :blush-anim-cl:

hahah hahah yer it will be fun to embarrass the little ones im going to embarrass my little sister :teehee:

Oooooh, and guess what???

I finally got offered a job! :woot_jump:

I have to go in tomorrow to sign some paperwork and talk about what I have to do, but other than that, I'm ready to start!

congratulations!!! :aah: :aah: :aah:

hahah hahah yer it will be fun to embarrass the little ones im going to embarrass my little sister :teehee:

:naughty: well we can just say we are showing them how to have fun, and to not be shy to sing and dance with them lol

I find its much more effective to say "Eat your vegetables before I count to three or your *insert name of favourite toy here* is going to disappear"

hehe yes its true that is more effective, but nothing like a good(or bad:teehee:) kids song stuck in your head right :naughty: keeps you young at heart lol!

Hi everyone .. been sick and busy with life so havent been round much on mfc .. I was diagnosed with hand tremors associated with my epilepsy but the doc thinks I'll be better soon.. yay!! :thumb_yello::naughty:

Ah yes .. I :wub2: embarrassing family members (and my boyfriend's) family on a regular basis...

hehe yes its true that is more effective, but nothing like a good(or bad:teehee:) kids song stuck in your head right :naughty: keeps you young at heart lol!

If I sing the "mickey mouse clubhouse" song again I'll go nutty :aah::roftl:

:naughty: well we can just say we are showing them how to have fun, and to not be shy to sing and dance with them lol

:naughty::roftl: yer thats will be awsome

Hi everyone .. been sick and busy with life so havent been round much on mfc .. I was diagnosed with hand tremors associated with my epilepsy but the doc thinks I'll be better soon.. yay!! :thumb_yello::naughty:

Ah yes .. I :wub2: embarrassing family members (and my boyfriend's) family on a regular basis...

hii welcome back :wink2:

i hope you do get better sson

OMG!! Tour dates for us, end of June!!

l

April Fools. :naughty:

:teehee: wow that was a really good one

i really thought i had missed some thing:shocked: lol good joke:wink2:

If I sing the "mickey mouse clubhouse" song again I'll go nutty :aah::roftl:

aw how are you doing now?

i hope you get better very very soon,

omg that song kills me!!! ok im with you on that one :teehee: i had that song in my head for a good 3 months, i did go crazy... :naughty:

:roftl:

tricked me :blink:

hii allll i have not made a real post for a whlie i just wanna say hiii and to day was my frist day of the holidays :naughty: im so happy :aah:

and guess what!!!!!!

yesterday night on channel seven around 11:30-12:30 i saw the add for kick ass :wub2:omg when i saw it i screamed out mum i wanna see it:naughty: but my friend said she will take me coz mum doesn't like the sound of the movie:sneaky2: but i cant wait to see it

im going to ware my mika t-shirt and sing along to the song:wub2:

OMG CANT WAIT!!!!!

congratulations!!! :aah: :aah:

Thankies!

Hope it all goes well...

I almost fell for that... :sneaky2:

and guess what!!!!!!

yesterday night on channel seven around 11:30-12:30 i saw the add for kick ass :wub2:omg when i saw it i screamed out mum i wanna see it:naughty: but my friend said she will take me coz mum doesn't like the sound of the movie:sneaky2: but i cant wait to see it

im going to ware my mika t-shirt and sing along to the song:wub2:

OMG CANT WAIT!!!!!

Oooooh, shiny!

I can't wait either, might have to go when it comes out here :fisch:

:bash::bonk:

Rage on Channel 2 is playing the Kick Ass video this weekend.

It's on Friday night at about 12:10 pm

It's on Saturday morning at about 9:50 am

And it's on again Sunday morning about 7am

:thumb_yello:

Thankies!

Hope it all goes well...

I almost fell for that... :sneaky2:

Oooooh, shiny!

The Kick Ass movie is getting a bit of interesting publicity at the moment. Something about the little girl in the movie - her language and the violence not being appropriate... Any publicity is good publicity!

Ooooh shiny! I might be able to watch the Friday one or the Sunday one... all I need to do now is work out how to run the DVD recorder through the set top box :fisch:

The Kick Ass movie is getting a bit of interesting publicity at the moment. Something about the little girl in the movie - her language and the violence not being appropriate... Any publicity is good publicity!

I was watching Kerri-anne yesterday and parents groups were upset about it.

It really irritated me when they were saying about how Chloe Moretz (Hit Girl) is 10 or 11 (she's actually 12, not that it makes a huge difference) and that it's aimed at kids.

It's not aimed at kids, it's aimed at adults. First up, it's MA15+.. it means that children under 15 have to go with an adult... and just because a 15 year old can see it, doesn't mean they should.

Secondly, what happened to parents deciding what their children watch? If they don't think it's appropriate for children, then they shouldn't let children watch it. Nor is it anyone else's responsibility to stop children from watching these movies.

It really ****s me off when parents groups get involved in this sort of thing. I heard on the news that now parents groups are pissed cause the government are considering creating a R rating for video games. Currently R rated games have to be severely edited or they are banned from sale in Oz cause we don't have an R rating (which is mostly for violence).

If parents were fair dinkum about monitoring what their kids do, then don't let them buy video games that they don't approve of. Don't ruin the fun of adults who choose to play those sorts of games because you think your poor little child will turn into a serial killer after playing a violent game.

Pay attention to what your child watches or plays. Don't blame it on other people.

[/rant]

Sorry, it pisses me off when they carry on about these sorts of things. :blush-anim-cl:

It really irritated me when they were saying about how Chloe Moretz (Hit Girl) is 10 or 11 (she's actually 12, not that it makes a huge difference) and that it's aimed at kids.

It's not aimed at kids, it's aimed at adults. First up, it's MA15+.. it means that children under 15 have to go with an adult... and just because a 15 year old can see it, doesn't mean they should.

Secondly, what happened to parents deciding what their children watch? If they don't think it's appropriate for children, then they shouldn't let children watch it. Nor is it anyone else's responsibility to stop children from watching these movies.

It really ****s me off when parents groups get involved in this sort of thing. I heard on the news that now parents groups are pissed cause the government are considering creating a R rating for video games. Currently R rated games have to be severely edited or they are banned from sale in Oz cause we don't have an R rating (which is mostly for violence).

If parents were fair dinkum about monitoring what their kids do, then don't let them buy video games that they don't approve of. Don't ruin the fun of adults who choose to play those sorts of games because you think your poor little child will turn into a serial killer after playing a violent game.

Pay attention to what your child watches or plays. Don't blame it on other people.

[/rant]

Sorry, it pisses me off when they carry on about these sorts of things. :blush-anim-cl:

I completely agree, 100%!

[/rant]

Parents groups are always upset about something or other.

I agree about the R rating. Kids can't legally buy games which are rated R, and if their parents buy it for them then their making a decision, which is within their rights to make.

It is up to the parents to decide what their kids watch and don't watch. Sure they can get around it, but for things such as Kick ass, which are rated ma15+ they either need an adult with them or to be 15. So the parents still have a degree of control.

[/rant]

very true!!!

I completely agree, 100%!

Parents groups are always upset about something or other.

I agree about the R rating. Kids can't legally buy games which are rated R, and if their parents buy it for them then their making a decision, which is within their rights to make.

It is up to the parents to decide what their kids watch and don't watch. Sure they can get around it, but for things such as Kick ass, which are rated ma15+ they either need an adult with them or to be 15. So the parents still have a degree of control.

very true!!!

I'm glad to see you guys agree with me!

It's ridiculous... seems like parents blames everyone else instead of taking responsibility for their dhildren...

*glares at window* go away you bastards... do burn outs elsewhere! :sneaky2:

lucky holidays!! make sure you enjoy them :)
Thankies!

i will :wink2:

i really need them:wub2:

Oooooh, shiny!

mee too im defatily gonna see it:naughty:

oooo im gonna be ready to see it :wub2::wub2: cant wait till tomorrow

[/rant]

i totaly agree with you:thumb_yello:

Archived