nico_collard

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi, ooh so cool sounds like so much fun make sure you get lots of pics:teehee:

i have never been there one day i will my dad promised :roftl:

:naughty: maybe you should that would be cool

I will soon... once I get sick of seeing george and Nico :teehee:

You need to check out this thread - hopefully the vid will have finished loading by the time you are all around :naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22739 (mad Spanish TV show)

and this one too

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22784

I'll check it out once I write some stuff for PPRC... :woot_jump:

Guys, I was thinking we should start contacting radio stations about playing Kick Ass (but not spamming them)...

To start, here's a website that lists all the radio stations in Oz... find your state, and contact a radio station (preferably the bigger or more commercial ones)...

http://www.ausradiostations.com/

Sweeeeeeeet i whimped out when i went to Dreamworld! I dont go well with scary rides!!! Have fun in QLD :)

awww

i was so scared but after i got on it i could not turn back :roftl:

hi, ooh so cool sounds like so much fun make sure you get lots of pics:teehee:

i have never been there one day i will my dad promised :roftl:

it is so fun you will love it when you go

ill put pics up when i get home coz they are all on mums camera ill show you sonn vids as well:naughty:

Guys, I was thinking we should start contacting radio stations about playing Kick Ass (but not spamming them)...

To start, here's a website that lists all the radio stations in Oz... find your state, and contact a radio station (preferably the bigger or more commercial ones)...

wooo good ider ill do it as soon as i can:biggrin2:

A nose scrunch for HK

ww00157.jpg

Awwwww gaaaaawjuss! :wub2: :wub2:

awww

i was so scared but after i got on it i could not turn back :roftl:

ill put pics up when i get home coz they are all on mums camera ill show you sonn vids as well:naughty:

Yeah thats the bad part, once your on, theres no turning back!!!

Just sent a message to one of my local stations to play kick-ass :thumb_yello:

Just sent a message to one of my local stations to play kick-ass :thumb_yello:

Shiny! I'll do a few Sydney ones as well.. as long as we don't go absolutely nuts with requesting it we should have a good chance of playing it...

You need to check out this thread - hopefully the vid will have finished loading by the time you are all around :naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22739 (mad Spanish TV show)

and this one too

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22784

Thanks Silver. :thumb_yello: These are great!!

Fernando will never be the same again...:shocked:

an after school care position. I need to get my first aid next week and induction the week after and then i start in may. I'm an assistant so i'll work under a

coordinator who plans the session. It'll provide good experience

A nose scrunch for HK

ww00157.jpg

ntawww :wub2:

I will soon... once I get sick of seeing george and Nico :teehee:

:roftl:

yaay :aah:!!!

Hey peeps .. I'm back from the dead ... found out my uncle who was diagnosed with cancer 2 months ago died on Tuesday this week so have been mourning but am doing ok now ... :thumb_yello::wub2: you all!!!!!!!

hey, oh so sorry for the loss, im glad your ok if you need anyone to talk to im all ears :thumb_yello:

an after school care position. I need to get my first aid next week and induction the week after and then i start in may. I'm an assistant so i'll work under a

coordinator who plans the session. It'll provide good experience

Oh, that's so cool! And not just good experience, but also a good way to get to know people within a school so that you have connections if you want to come back and work as a teacher there, or need references!:thumb_yello:

Oh, that's so cool! And not just good experience, but also a good way to get to know people within a school so that you have connections if you want to come back and work as a teacher there, or need references!:thumb_yello:

Yep its like the perfect job for trainee teachers, and they love us because through placements we get a lot of experience working with children.

The aim is to start as an assistant and then to become a coordinator when I have the training under me.

I haz a job :biggrin2:

Got to do a first aid training course next week, and then an induction on the 30th and I'll start work in May.

CONGRATS!!!! Well done

A nose scrunch for HK

ww00157.jpg

awww a new background on my laptop :wub2:

ntawww :wub2:

:roftl:

yaay :aah:!!!

hey, oh so sorry for the loss, im glad your ok if you need anyone to talk to im all ears :thumb_yello:

Thanks Cherry ... I'm doing ok :)

Once again, it's been a while since I've posted here. And just a general update on my life.. I still haven't started that homework! :naughty:

I saw Kick-Ass last night and I really liked it. Everybody in the cinema seemed to love it actually. Hit Girl was brilliant. :thumb_yello:

Got to do a first aid training course next week, and then an induction on the 30th and I'll start work in May.

Sweeeeeeeet congrats! :thumb_yello:

Hey peeps .. I'm back from the dead ... found out my uncle who was diagnosed with cancer 2 months ago died on Tuesday this week so have been mourning but am doing ok now ... :thumb_yello::wub2: you all!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear bout your uncle. Hope ya doing ok.

Once again, it's been a while since I've posted here. And just a general update on my life.. I still haven't started that homework! :naughty:

I saw Kick-Ass last night and I really liked it. Everybody in the cinema seemed to love it actually. Hit Girl was brilliant. :thumb_yello:

Ah well, have fun, do homework at last minute..........thats how i always did it LOL

And hells yeah about Kick-Ass :aah:

:sad: So sorry to hear. Hope you and your family are doing OK.

:thumb_yello: Well done!!! Have fun working with the kids (and their parents...:sneaky2:!!)

Archived