The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

NO WAY, I just can't stand yo gabba gabba. It makes me want to throw something at the TV when DD watches it, she loves it, but I seriously could not handle sitting through it.

:teehee: well everyone has different opinions on it i guess,

would you like if mika was a guest on it? hehe

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he has said that he'd love to go on it :fisch:

These are the only two photos I got from Big Girl, it was right when you guys started walking off, and I started at Tegan's end and didn't manage to make it across everyone in time :sad:

P1110323.jpg

P1110324.jpg

:fangurl:

all those photos are so nice i wish i could of got more photos, but my camera died on me because i forgot to charge it! :doh:

My sister had my camera and got some really good ones... most of mine are really blurry though...

Lucky - just missed a slap :naughty:

:fisch::teehee:

I would watch the mika part of course.

But when they get to the songs, that go something like this...

"try it.... you'll like it

try it.....you'll like it

try it.... you'll like it

try it.....you'll like it"

With the odd

"I tried it... I liked it" thrown in, I will skip forward.

:bye: hello its ok, it is very cool and i think it will be kinda fun to go, im gona try not to sing along though! :teehee:

:roftl: im hope i can goo i really want to :wink2: if i do ill sing every song :blush-anim-cl: but could be embarasing:aah:

With the odd

That's the exact reason I don't watch it...

:roftl: im hope i can goo i really want to :wink2: if i do ill sing every song :blush-anim-cl: but could be embarasing:aah:

Hehehehehe, you need to take a little kid with you...

And guess who now owns a pink corset? :fisch:

Okay I'm getting off so I can try and carve a koala out of a potato :biggrin2:

I saw the pictures - hawt.

Now I want one (well a corset dress in purple - or just a purple corset) :naughty:

Hahahaha. Well pm me your address and I'll send you the full quality video :thumb_yello:

dont you ALREADY have my address?

*pm anyway*

Im kinda annoyed!

Im going down to wellington on friday...and and I was going to stay with the grandmother...

but shes had an accident and fell over and broke her arm in 2 places and now shes in hospital!

Im annoyed because shes known for a while she couldnt do stuff for herself but they wouldnt let her go into a home because shes too mentally well! (whatever that means)

anyone have a comfortable park bench I can sleep on? all the backpackers are fully booked cos its easter weekend and my uncle my grandma might stay with his wife (my aunty) doesnt like me all that much! IDK why!

Hi all,

Sorry I haven't been around of late, have been busy, and my iTouch was in for repairs.

My twitter/facebook stalkers will already know, but I got the job at Bunnings, and spent last week at inductions, during which we discussed safety, watched entertaining video footage of how not to greet customers, played with playdoh, attempted to complete puzzles (there were pieces missing from ours) and ate cookies. =P

I also still cannot remember the door code. Everyone I ask tells me something different.

I had my first proper shift on Monday, and guess what?

The registers at Bunnings are NOT touch screen.

E.J- *bashing the screen* WHY WON"T IT WORK?!!?!

Girl next to me- They're not touch screen...

E.J- Ohh...

A few minutes later..

E.J- *bashes screen*

Also, I saw Alice in Wonderland the other day. I thought it was awesometastic. Actually, I feel as if I might be going through another little obsessive phase... :teehee:

Other than that, I've only got 35 hours left on my learners, until I can go for my P's! About time, too. Only had them for like, two years now.

Apparently in November, they're putting it up to 200 hours. Sucks to be my little sister. She turns 16 in November. :aah:

I've got most of my exams back. I did reasonably well I suppose. I'm ranked at the top, or near the top, for each of my subjects (first in mathematics!). My English mark was not good at all but I wasn't expecting it to be because I completely ran out of time in the exam. But I think I'm still ranked first in my class because this assessment was only worth 15%. :biggrin2:

he has said that he'd love to go on it :fisch:

My sister had my camera and got some really good ones... most of mine are really blurry though...

thats cool i was suggesting to get him on it :teehee: i hope they will.

i used mika_mes camera after mine died so lucky she had hers but i didnt get much photos and like you said most of the ones i did are so blurry :boxed: but i can make it out, my sisters not so much :naughty:

carve a koala out of a potato :biggrin2:

ooo id like to see that

With the odd

:teehee: i like that part, it helps you eat vegetables! hehe no i like the cool tricks part hehe so cute

:roftl: im hope i can goo i really want to :wink2: if i do ill sing every song :blush-anim-cl: but could be embarasing

:roftl: dont worry ill be singing them as well, i think my poor niece will be embarrassed from me sadly hehe :blush-anim-cl:

I saw the pictures - hawt.

Now I want one (well a corset dress in purple - or just a purple corset) :naughty:

I did see one in purple on eBay :fisch:

dont you ALREADY have my address?

*pm anyway*

Im kinda annoyed!

Im going down to wellington on friday...and and I was going to stay with the grandmother...

but shes had an accident and fell over and broke her arm in 2 places and now shes in hospital!

Im annoyed because shes known for a while she couldnt do stuff for herself but they wouldnt let her go into a home because shes too mentally well! (whatever that means)

anyone have a comfortable park bench I can sleep on? all the backpackers are fully booked cos its easter weekend and my uncle my grandma might stay with his wife (my aunty) doesnt like me all that much! IDK why!

Oooooh, that sucks...

Other than that, I've only got 35 hours left on my learners, until I can go for my P's! About time, too. Only had them for like, two years now.

Apparently in November, they're putting it up to 200 hours. Sucks to be my little sister. She turns 16 in November. :aah:

yay for 35 hours to go!

I've got most of my exams back. I did reasonably well I suppose. I'm ranked at the top, or near the top, for each of my subjects (first in mathematics!). My English mark was not good at all but I wasn't expecting it to be because I completely ran out of time in the exam. But I think I'm still ranked first in my class because this assessment was only worth 15%. :biggrin2:

That's good...

ooo id like to see that

It's in the Breakfast Club thread...

Oooooh, and guess what???

I finally got offered a job! :woot_jump:

I have to go in tomorrow to sign some paperwork and talk about what I have to do, but other than that, I'm ready to start!

THE job???

The school computers job???

:clap: :clap::clap:

Congrats Teegs!!

I did see one in purple on eBay :fisch:

Shh don't mention it.

Luckily the one I've fallen in love with is one from Hong Kong or something - meaning there's a heap on ebay so I can get it when I have a little bit more money than I have right now. I just need to avoid ebay until then (and I need to measure myself anyways to make sure I get right size) or until I forget about it :naughty:

OMG saw Lady Gaga on the weekend...........A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! She frikkin rocked. Stage was awesome, costumes funky, had this HUGE ass monster on stage was hilarious! And we got to sing happy birthday to her!! :thumb_yello:

I heard on the radio she is doing sightseeing in QLD, and that she is stopping by our radiostation for an interview tomorrow. Wether or not its just an april fools day ploy, im not sure. BASTards if it is!!!

Oooooh, and guess what???

I finally got offered a job! :woot_jump:

I have to go in tomorrow to sign some paperwork and talk about what I have to do, but other than that, I'm ready to start!

Scheeeeeeeeeeet well done Teegs! Woop woop! :thumb_yello:

Hi all,

Sorry I haven't been around of late, have been busy, and my iTouch was in for repairs.

My twitter/facebook stalkers will already know, but I got the job at Bunnings, and spent last week at inductions, during which we discussed safety, watched entertaining video footage of how not to greet customers, played with playdoh, attempted to complete puzzles (there were pieces missing from ours) and ate cookies. =P

Noice, congrats!!! I wanna play with playdoh!!! LOL Have fun!

Nicely done :thumb_yello: English assessments always take forever and never give you enuff time to complete!!!

Archived