The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

cool cant wait! :aah:

It's OK for you youngsters - by my estimate I will be about 3 times older than the rest of the audience. They'll think I'm a paedophile :das:

Just dress in a way that makes you not look like a paedo, kay?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's OK for you youngsters - by my estimate I will be about 3 times older than the rest of the audience. They'll think I'm a paedophile :das:

Play your cards right, do a bit of leering and you could well have the cinema to yourself :thumb_yello: sit back, relax, pop your feet up and enjoy the show without the eejits and their chit chat.

Maybe slink out before the lights come up though...

Hi there, I don't think I will be able to see kick ass till its on dvd because I can't take the little kids. Although, DH will be clueless about the language etc that makes it un-chid-friendly, and I can plean ignorance, and I can lecture them out of repeating certain words later.

I can't decide whether to go and see Kick Ass or not :dunno:

I am a bit older than the target audience :mf_rosetinted:. I have the same problem with cartoons, as I usually have to go on my own.

I say go see it!!! Its rated MA15+, so its gotta be meant for older people!!! Im not a kid and im def seeing it!!! Maybe tomorrow. :) cant wait!

The kids loved that bit!

Oooooh, we're going to see Kick Ass today! I'm so gonna get a pic with the big cut out!

Just go... you know you want to!

Sweeeet hope you enjoy it Teegs :thumb_yello:

:aah: !!! 3 Years of MFC !!! :aah:

Play your cards right, do a bit of leering and you could well have the cinema to yourself :thumb_yello: sit back, relax, pop your feet up and enjoy the show without the eejits and their chit chat.

Maybe slink out before the lights come up though...

:teehee: Zoe and I talked a fair bit :blush-anim-cl:

Hi there, I don't think I will be able to see kick ass till its on dvd because I can't take the little kids. Although, DH will be clueless about the language etc that makes it un-chid-friendly, and I can plean ignorance, and I can lecture them out of repeating certain words later.

That works...

I say go see it!!! Its rated MA15+, so its gotta be meant for older people!!! Im not a kid and im def seeing it!!! Maybe tomorrow. :) cant wait!

Sweeeet hope you enjoy it Teegs :thumb_yello:

:aah: !!! 3 Years of MFC !!! :aah:

It was awesome! Seriously, you guys need to see it!

Congrats!

That works...

Congrats!

I didnt think anyone else would be up at this time!! Hiiiiii lol

Ok im def seeing it tomorrow (well, today really)!!! :thumb_yello:

:teehee:

it doesnt matter how old you are age is nothing :naughty:, if you want to see it go see it dont let anything stop you! :thumb_yello:

ok so heres a longer post on my awesome mini meetup with Khayla.

it was just fitting that we met at armageddon because 2 years ago khayla bumped into me (litterally) at armageddon and we didnt realise till we both talked about it on msn!

so anyway i found khayla across the dark mainstage (the only person wearing a mika shirt <3) and almost suddenly it was like we had known eachother for ages!

it was weird but so totally awesome!

so...we hung out looking at freaking japanese toys like mika collects, getting free stuff. and taking photos with random people!

so first theres the photobooth photo

picture.php?albumid=611&pictureid=6325

khayla got raped by pedo bear

picture.php?albumid=611&pictureid=6330

I got kidnaped by the joker

picture.php?albumid=611&pictureid=6328

took a photo with photobooth guy just cos he had a gold vest

picture.php?albumid=611&pictureid=6329

met life sized tetris pieces

picture.php?albumid=611&pictureid=6326

and khayla scared a bunny girl by worshipping her!

It was wicked im just sad it was only for one day! in 6 months were planning on crashing charlies part of the country!:wub2:

it was just fitting that we met at armageddon because 2 years ago khayla bumped into me (litterally) at armageddon and we didnt realise till we both talked about it on msn!

so anyway i found khayla across the dark mainstage (the only person wearing a mika shirt <3) and almost suddenly it was like we had known eachother for ages!

so...we hung out looking at freaking japanese toys like mika collects, getting free stuff. and taking photos with random people!

It was wicked im just sad it was only for one day! in 6 months were planning on crashing charlies part of the country!:wub2:

Looks like youse had fun! Oh and LOL at pedo bear!!

Hi!

I'm about to go to bed though... I have a band thingy which i have to be at by 9am, and then i have a doctor's appointment at 12:20... :blink:

Hope the ppt goes well :thumb_yello:

I is off to see Kick-ass sooooon :) Wanted to watch the Mika clip before i go, but net is slow and wont load it :( Bugger!

Hope the ppt goes well :thumb_yello:

I is off to see Kick-ass sooooon :) Wanted to watch the Mika clip before i go, but net is slow and wont load it :( Bugger!

It went pretty well, though I took the wrong MRI with me :doh: I ended up having to take the CD back to the doctors... good thing though, teh veins in my head seem to be opening up, and I can come off one of my medications! Still have to stay on warfarin at least till the end of this month...

I want to see Kick ass so much, but I am super broke, so no movie trips for me at the moment

Awwww... hopefully you'll get this job and you'll have money to go see it!

Oh, nice one, me! :thumb_yello: (removes foot from mouth...)

Appologies to all the movie chatterers on the forum. I'm sure you all talk very very quietly :naughty:

I'm another one who will have to wait for the DVD or Foxtel because the kids are too little. Hell, we don't even say the word Ass in my house, so it's Kick Bottom at our place. Doesn't have quite the same impact!!

So Teegs, where in the film is Mika's song? I've read another post from someone who didn't hear the song at all when she saw it.

Oh, nice one, me! :thumb_yello: (removes foot from mouth...)

Appologies to all the movie chatterers on the forum. I'm sure you all talk very very quietly :naughty:

I'm another one who will have to wait for the DVD or Foxtel because the kids are too little. Hell, we don't even say the word Ass in my house, so it's Kick Bottom at our place. Doesn't have quite the same impact!!

So Teegs, where in the film is Mika's song? I've read another post from someone who didn't hear the song at all when she saw it.

I try to talk quietly... It's usually only little comments here and there :teehee:

It's the second song in the credits. There's a song sung by a woman and then Kick Ass comes on.

Whoever said that they didn't hear it mustn't have stayed till the end then, because it is def there.

so first theres the photobooth photo

picture.php?albumid=611&pictureid=6325

khayla got raped by pedo bear

picture.php?albumid=611&pictureid=6330

I got kidnaped by the joker

picture.php?albumid=611&pictureid=6328

took a photo with photobooth guy just cos he had a gold vest

picture.php?albumid=611&pictureid=6329

met life sized tetris pieces

picture.php?albumid=611&pictureid=6326

looks like you had lots of fun:biggrin2:

:wink2: your so lucky

and i like the pedo bear he looked awsome

and the joker :wub2:

Ok so i saw Kick-ass today.........

FRIKKING AWESOME!!! Loved it all! Im def gunna see it again at the movies. I defintely see why its classified MA15+!! But yeah, def an awesome movie. Have to buy it when its out on DVD fo sho! :aah:

Oh and i wore my Mika shirt i bought at the Enmore concert :P

It went pretty well, though I took the wrong MRI with me :doh: I ended up having to take the CD back to the doctors... good thing though, teh veins in my head seem to be opening up, and I can come off one of my medications! Still have to stay on warfarin at least till the end of this month...

Awwww... hopefully you'll get this job and you'll have money to go see it!

Ooooh good that your off a mediction! :thumb_yello:

I try to talk quietly... It's usually only little comments here and there :teehee:

It's the second song in the credits. There's a song sung by a woman and then Kick Ass comes on.

Whoever said that they didn't hear it mustn't have stayed till the end then, because it is def there.

Yup i stayed til the very end, and Meeks' song was second song to be played on the credits.

FRIKKING AWESOME!!! Loved it all! Im def gunna see it again at the movies. I defintely see why its classified MA15+!! But yeah, def an awesome movie. Have to buy it when its out on DVD fo sho! :aah:

same here! Can't wait to get it!

I wore my Mika t shirt too... and got a pic with the big cut out... :teehee:

Okay, I better get to bed cause i have to work at 8:30 :shocked:

Good news about the meds :thumb_yello:

oooo your so so lucky :wink2:

i cant wait to see it:naughty:

though mum dose not like the look of it:sneaky2: but im gonna get my friend to take me :wub2:

Archived