hello all fans of mika!!!!!!!!!!!!!

===*estrella*gemela*===

:harp: hello!!!!! is a pleasure stay here!!!!...i follow mika from i study in the college of arts, and a friend of mine say me: "look in youtube to be a boy than sing like freddy mercury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" jajajajajajaja...i come to youtube inmediatly!!!!!!!!!...and see "grace kelly". in the first time, i dont like it!!!!:blink:...but one day in the dinner we watch tv and stay "love today" in the tv...and i say...hummmm.....this song i like it!!!!!...at last i make me very fan of mika, i buy the cds and one dvd,etcs...i dont know very much fans of mika in latinoamerica...the people dont know him...ok...(excuse me if dont speak very well the english!!!!!!!!))))))...i am an artist amateur i make fine arts, multimedia arts and others, but than i like so much is the MUSIC and SING...in this time i havent money to follow with my study...i have experience in chats too, like moderator and play music..etcs...well, i hope make very good friends here!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2:kisses of all and God Bless You!!!!:harp:(IS MY FIRST POST IN ENGLISH...:blink:...i hope stay good!!!!!):blink::blink::blink:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:harp: hello!!!!! is a pleasure stay here!!!!...i follow mika from i study in the college of arts, and a friend of mine say me: "look in youtube to be a boy than sing like freddy mercury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" jajajajajajaja...i come to youtube inmediatly!!!!!!!!!...and see "grace kelly". in the first time, i dont like it!!!!:blink:...but one day in the dinner we watch tv and stay "love today" in the tv...and i say...hummmm.....this song i like it!!!!!...at last i make me very fan of mika, i buy the cds and one dvd,etcs...i dont know very much fans of mika in latinoamerica...the people dont know him...ok...(excuse me if dont speak very well the english!!!!!!!!))))))...i am an artist amateur i make fine arts, multimedia arts and others, but than i like so much is the MUSIC and SING...in this time i havent money to follow with my study...i have experience in chats too, like moderator and play music..etcs...well, i hope make very good friends here!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2:kisses of all and God Bless You!!!!:harp:(IS MY FIRST POST IN ENGLISH...:blink:...i hope stay good!!!!!):blink::blink::blink:

You write well in English! welcome to the MFC!

I also got to love Mika through hearing Love Today, although I quickly grew to love all of his songs and his two albums, also the SFS EP with the artbook. I have the two DVDs. Live in Cartoon Motion and the PDP stadium gig.

Archived