The Brits 2010!!!!

andi

So... the nominations are on Monday 18th January, with the show on Tuesday 16th February ( Mika is not playing that night:wink2:)

thought I'd share the link for voting with you all. It's not open yet...but I'm sure Mika will be there when it does!!!

http://www.brits.co.uk/brits-2010

And if he's not... please mods.. delete the thread:thumb_yello:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Andi thanks for the post and see ya at The Toon gig :thumb_yello:

If there is another Dublin gig it is not on the calendar??? He wouldn't dare alter that date would he??? :teehee: Maybe he knows he isn't playing already? I dunno I am just thinking out loud does seem odd tho.

Been told on Twitter that the 16th is being rescheduled by @MikaMadLuke

xx

So... the nominations are on Monday 18th January, with the show on Tuesday 16th February ( Mika is not playing that night:wink2:)

thought I'd share the link for voting with you all. It's not open yet...but I'm sure Mika will be there when it does!!!

http://www.brits.co.uk/brits-2010

thanks for the info. i was wondering about when the nominations were going to be announced this year.

Sorry if this sounds negative but I really don't expect Mika to even be nominated for anything this year, except perhaps a token nomination in the Best Male category :blink:.

This is not because I don't think he merits it, of course I think he does. I just don't believe he or the singles or the album made enough impact on the British consciousness - public or industry bigwigs - during 2009 and there are many other acts who have come through.

I would so like to be proved wrong though :thumb_yello: And if I am wrong, we shall of course vote like crazy :biggrin2:.

Sorry if this sounds negative but I really don't expect Mika to even be nominated for anything this year, except perhaps a token nomination in the Best Male category :blink:.

This is not because I don't think he merits it, of course I think he does. I just don't believe he or the singles or the album made enough impact on the British consciousness - public or industry bigwigs - during 2009 and there are many other acts who have come through.

I would so like to be proved wrong though :thumb_yello: And if I am wrong, we shall of course vote like crazy :biggrin2:.

I agree with you! Though I'd love for him to be nominated, I doubt he will be this time, and in a way, I'd prefer him NOT to be nominated if he stands no chance of winning. But if he is, of course I'll vote like crazy too.

I agree, I think it will be a Best Male nomination, if he's lucky, and then he'll be up against Robbie, and this catergory isn't voted for by the public, so it's pretty obvious who'll win.

Unless Will Young is nominated of course, who I think is the only real threat to Robbie.

Don't get me wrong, I want Mika to win more than anything, but I guess we have to be realistic!

I cant see Robster getting anything .. I dont think his album done so well? .. twas the king of pop too ..

Wasn't his album at no.1 at one stage? Or was it beaten to it by JLS? Plus he's up for the 'Outstanding Contribution to Music' award - he might not be up for anything else, then...:dunno:

Archived