Mika @ Southbank Show Awards 26.1.10

mellody

i didn't hear the sound, but looked like it was an award show for theatre stuff, maybe he was interested in that, and/or knows some of these people? :dunno:

it's over now, they didn't show him again. :sad: but love this shot, so cute! :wub2:

jtrz37.jpg

Yeah maybe...

Oh this pic is fantastic! He look so cute... brittle... young... :wub2:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i didn't hear the sound, but looked like it was an award show for theatre stuff, maybe he was interested in that, and/or knows some of these people? :dunno:

it's over now, they didn't show him again. :sad: but love this shot, so cute! :wub2:

jtrz37.jpg

The South Bank Show was the premier arts show on tv here in the UK, presented by Sir Melvyn Bragg.

Every year they have an awards show, and lots of people from the broad spectrum of the arts go to it, because it's such a popular and respected arts programme, amongst the arts community.

This was the final one, as for some inexplicable reason, the show has been finished by ITV!

:shocked: Incredible!

Why did he go there? Publicity? Gossip? :blink:

Presumably because The South Bank Show was an excellent arts show which featured all sorts of genres (books, art, theatre, opera, pop) in depth, all of which he is interested in. He was in very esteemed company there.

And he probably did a bit of schmoozing too :teehee:

Presumably because The South Bank Show was an excellent arts show which featured all sorts of genres (books, art, theatre, opera, pop) in depth, all of which he is interested in. He was in very esteemed company there.

Yes, I agree on all counts. I imagine it was very much his "scene".

Mika schmoozes?? :shocked::teehee: How very dare you suggest such a thing :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

And wasn't his friend Sir Ian McKellen a presenter?

And wasn't his friend Sir Ian McKellen a presenter?

He presented one of the awards, yes.

I was surprised Mika wasn't sitting at his table.

They put him on Rachel Stevens and Rick Edwards, from T4, table.

Archived