Mika @ Southbank Show Awards 26.1.10

mellody

No, he wasn't in it. He wasn't up for an award or presenting one as far as I am aware. I think he was just attending the awards?

In which case if you sit through it all you might get a crowd shot or two?

It's a nice show and I think it's worth watching anyway.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a nice show and I think it's worth watching anyway.

You are right , its a good show just to watch , doesnt always have to have a Mika purpose :biggrin2:

Exactly! and if I see Mika too it's a bonus:biggrin2:

I am looking forward to watching it.

I am glad that Mika attends events that applaud others.

I don't think he even desires everything being about him.

I am looking forward to watching it.

I am glad that Mika attends events that applaud others.

I don't think he even desires everything being about him.

I agree. He's always so complimentary and enthusiastic about other artists. But it's also a good way for him to get to know other artists that could (possible) collaborate with Mika in the future.

I agree. He's always so complimentary and enthusiastic about other artists. But it's also a good way for him to get to know other artists that could (possible) collaborate with Mika in the future.

Good point:thumb_yello:

LMFAO he looks bored out of his marbles :roftl::roftl:

T4P!

EDIT: In fact they all do :aah:

a few seconds later he was giggling really cute, but i missed to screenshot that! :aah: no idea how boring it is, i only can watch it without sound, damn filmon! :sneaky2: but as mika's not speaking/singing, i guess i'm not missing anything important. :naughty:

a few seconds later he was giggling really cute, but i missed to screenshot that! :aah: no idea how boring it is, i only can watch it without sound, damn filmon! :sneaky2: but as mika's not speaking/singing, i guess i'm not missing anything important. :naughty:

and you can always stick Mika songs over the top to make it more interesting :naughty:

Oh thanks!!

No mika's performance?

no, he's just in the audience and you have to watch closely to catch it if they show him for 1-2 seconds. :naughty: but they show the audience a lot. :wink2:

:shocked: Incredible!

Why did he go there? Publicity? Gossip? :blink:

i didn't hear the sound, but looked like it was an award show for theatre stuff, maybe he was interested in that, and/or knows some of these people? :dunno:

it's over now, they didn't show him again. :sad: but love this shot, so cute! :wub2:

jtrz37.jpg

i didn't hear the sound, but looked like it was an award show for theatre stuff, maybe he was interested in that, and/or knows some of these people? :dunno:

it's over now, they didn't show him again. :sad: but love this shot, so cute! :wub2:

jtrz37.jpg

AHH I LOVE LEANING ON MY ARM LIKE THAT!! :wub2:

Fold in the wrist and put your chin on it, pensive, comfortable, and attractive. :harp:

Archived