Mika @ Southbank Show Awards 26.1.10

mellody

just found this: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2808929/Ronnie-Wood-to-star-at-South-Bank-Show-Awards.html - they mention that mika will be at this award show on january 26, and it'll be on tv on january 31. but i couldn't find anything else about it online, so no idea if it's true or whether he's just there or performing or nominated...? :dunno:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are the pop music nominees:

Pop

· Florence + the Machine - Lungs

· Frankmusik – Complete Me

· The xx - xx

http://www.itv.com/presscentre/pressreleases/programmepressreleases/theofficialnomineesforthefinalshowbankshowawards/default.html

Ian McKellan is presenting so maybe Mika is presenting an award too. :dunno:

Anyway it's being held at The Dorchester Hotel so probably a private industry thing in terms of the audience.

Often wondered if The South Bank Show would do a show on Mika.

Not sure how much longer it's on for, they were talking about it finishing, not sure if it has or not yet.

But if not, Mika would be a great subject to end with!

Not sure how much longer it's on for, they were talking about it finishing, not sure if it has or not yet.

That would be great:biggrin2:

just found this: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2808929/Ronnie-Wood-to-star-at-South-Bank-Show-Awards.html - they mention that mika will be at this award show on january 26, and it'll be on tv on january 31. but i couldn't find anything else about it online, so no idea if it's true or whether he's just there or performing or nominated...? :dunno:

Thanks for the info! Will be watching!

Yes, I agree, he'd be a superb subject. I think it would be fantastic exposure for him as an artist (not just as a pop star). I really like the idea of him being interviewed/looked at by a serious culture show!

Yes I drive past it every time I give Sara a lift to Victoria. I must be related.

We do?! Shows you how oblivious I always am in those circumstances, hahaha :roftl:.

Hmmmmmmm all those naked students :shocked:

FD, which naked students are we on about? :naughty: What have I missed?

Sara ... ever read the article where Mika said we watches people in the windows of that hotel and they are naked and stuff?

<sure he said students ..> :naughty:

Ah, ok, I never noticed that he said that they were students, but I couldn't exactly put my hand on the fire for it (as we say in Spanish) as I really can't remember, so hey, students it is then until further proof au contraire :naughty:

No just me and Danika. We have got rid of you by that time :lmfao:

Oh, very nice, exluding me like that :sneaky2:. This is why I wish we all lived in the same area, dammit :sneaky2:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived