DANI56

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it only me that thinks that with this longer floppy hair he looks a lot like he looked in late 2006/early 2007? It's like his whole face changes :teehee:.

No. I thought exactly the same thing. He just needs to put that red outfit on again lol. Or the blue top and the black trousers.

Ah! He looks lovely in these :wub2:. I know that I can maybe sound harsh sometimes when I comment on how he dresses or does himself up, and I positively hated the look he had at the NRJ awards with all the makeup and the fake super curled hair, but I think that he looks amazing here. His hair looks really nice, and that jacket is lovely. The colour really suits him.

Is it only me that thinks that with this longer floppy hair he looks a lot like he looked in late 2006/early 2007? It's like his whole face changes :teehee:.

No. I thought exactly the same thing. He just needs to put that red outfit on again lol. Or the blue top and the black trousers.

I agree, I already said he looked great, up there somewhere...

It's almost enough for me to get of my butt and go stand in the cold outside the Dorchester and wait for him.

Almost, but not quite. :naughty:

I think it was on R1 Newsbeat. I did listen to that, but obv not hard enough because I didn't hear it . :naughty:

Yep, it was on the 6.30pm one.

There is a version of Newsbeat on the web and no New Orleans style piano part is mentioned. :blink:

(I can imagine Mika playing New Orleans style piano t but I can't imagine it in Everybody Hurts, that 's why I asked. But we'll hear the song soon, anyway :wink2: )

Here is the recording of the news, including a short interview with Mika:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l6c5tv

I agree, I already said he looked great, up there somewhere...

It's almost enough for me to get of my butt and go stand in the cold outside the Dorchester and wait for him.

Almost, but not quite. :naughty:

What does Mika have to do to get you to do that? :naughty:

There is a version of Newsbeat on the web and no New Orleans style piano part is mentioned. :blink:

(I can imagine Mika playing New Orleans style piano t but I can't imagine it in Everybody Hurts, that 's why I asked. But we'll hear the song soon, anyway :wink2: )

Here is the recording of the news, including a short interview with Mika:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l6c5tv

Is that from this morning?

Because the one I heard was on Sara Cox's show tonight, which I don't think has been put on the Listen Again yet.

There's also a bit on BBC News Entertainment, press the red button.

He doesn't say much more. It might be online, not sure.

Yes, here http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8481815.stm

Thank you! :thumb_yello:

Ah! He looks lovely in these :wub2:. I know that I can maybe sound harsh sometimes when I comment on how he dresses or does himself up, and I positively hated the look he had at the NRJ awards with all the makeup and the fake super curled hair, but I think that he looks amazing here. His hair looks really nice, and that jacket is lovely. The colour really suits him.

Absolutely agree!

But girls, was it in London? Is it not cold there now? He is dressed so lightly.

Thank you! :thumb_yello:

Absolutely agree!

But girls, was it in London? Is it not cold there now? He is dressed so lightly.

It's not as cold as it was. I've had the door open most of the day. It's getting chilly now though. And probably he was more or less straight out of the car and into the studio?

It's not as cold as it was. I've had the door open most of the day. It's getting chilly now though. And probably he was more or less straight out of the car and into the studio?

Speak for yourself, it's 1degree in Essex right now! Got the fire on and everything!

Don't listen to her :naughty:, it's FREEEEEEZING!!!

Yes it is :sneaky2: A few days ago the temperature was creeping up to about 5degrees (a temperature that rarely happens in January in the UK, I'm sure...) so I was like "YES! SPRING IS ON IT'S WAY!!!" (I get optimistic very quickly lol) and now it's gone down to like, 3degrees and lower :sneaky2:

Honestly. If Mika didn't live in this country I don't think I would either :naughty::roftl:

Speak for yourself, it's 1degree in Essex right now! Got the fire on and everything!

Girls, I DID say it was getting chilly now! But Sariflor does have Spanish blood running through her veins. And it's thin, very thin. :naughty:

Girls, I DID say it was getting chilly now! But Sariflor does have Spanish blood running through her veins. And it's thin, very thin. :naughty:

Yet she went all the way to Canada :aah:

I used to be able to deal with the cold easy as pie when I was a kid. I parade around the living room in a skimpy outfit, now if I feel the slightest hint of coldness I have to put on about 3 layers complete with a cuppa tea and roaring fire to keep warm :roftl:

Yet she went all the way to Canada :aah:

I used to be able to deal with the cold easy as pie when I was a kid. I parade around the living room in a skimpy outfit, now if I feel the slightest hint of coldness I have to put on about 3 layers complete with a cuppa tea and roaring fire to keep warm :roftl:

You parade around the living room in skimpy outfits?! :lmfao:

What a mental image!

You parade around the living room in skimpy outfits?! :lmfao:

What a mental image!

When I was kid :roftl: Not now!! And it was DRESS UP outfits by the way, it's not as if my mum bought me boob tube tops or whatever at the age of 4...

I thought he looked really pretty there, very glamorous with his jacket and white shirt and bird, but he is definitely more naturally beautiful here :wub2: I hope so much he is not going to cut his hair before the new tour!

We have -22 degrees again, it's cold and windy :aah:

Archived