DANI56

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love R.E.M. and that's my favorite song by them ::

Can't wait to hear the cover

Me too!!! :aah: I saw the video just yesterday, and I was thinking that this is a really AWESOME, genius video. And a brilliant song. Mum loves REM. :biggrin2:

He's taken his medal off ::

Is he supposed to wear it ALL the time? :blink::lmfao:

haiti7.jpg

haiti6.jpg

haiti5v.jpg

Are those shoes NOT louboutin? :yikes::lol3:

18025336.jpg

Those are nice too! :wub2:

Sorry, got off topic a little.

I'm really proud that he's doing this. I also have to say that I'm really impressed with the whole world actually and how eveyone reacted SO quickly at this catastrophe. I mean there have been so many fund rasings going on all around the planet in a very short time. :wub2:

http://www.tourdates.co.uk/news/15912-everybody-hurts-at-brits

Everybody Hurts at BRITs

Simon Cowell's star-studded charity single 'Everybody Hurts' will be performed at the BRITs in London on February 16.

Simon Cowell's charity single will be performed at the BRITs.

The music mogul's all-star cover of REM's hit 'Everybody Hurts' - which is being released to raise funds for earthquake-stricken Haiti - will now take centre stage at the music awards 30th anniversary ceremony on February 16, after bosses reorganised the evening's line-up to clear a space for the song.

A source said: "A special production meeting was called to reconsider the running order to include the song. It's something that has never happened before. But the events in Haiti have made everybody sit up and take notice."

The news comes at the same time as Bon Jovi have confirmed they are adding their talents to the record.

The rock band - consisting of singer Jon Bon Jovi, guitarist Richie Sambora, drummer Tico Torres, bassist Hugh McDonald and keyboardist David Bryan - will join some of the world's biggest stars to appear on the single.

The female line-up of performers for the song includes Mariah Carey, Kylie Minogue, Leona Lewis, Cheryl Cole, Alexandra Burke, Susan Boyle and Miley Cyrus.

The girls are joined on the track by Robbie Williams, Take That, Rod Stewart, James Blunt, James Morrison, Joe McElderry, Mika, Michael Buble and boy bands Westlife and JLS.

The song will be the first time 'Bodies' hitmaker Robbie has featured on the same record as his old band Take That since he left the group in 1995.

At the moment, it is unclear whether the musicians will all be present to perform together at the BRITs, or if a video will be aired instead.

The artists have been recording their parts at different venues around the world and their musical contributions are all being edited into one track.

The single is due for release on February 8.

Dutch Radio2 dj Hans Schiffers on Twitter:

schiffersfm Mika en Mariah Carey doen ook mee: Ook Mika en Mariah Carey hebben hun bijdrage aan de Haiti single "Everybody Hur... http://bit.ly/cKMqnb

42 minutes ago from twitterfeed

and on his website:

http://schiffersfm.omroep.nl/page/artikel/343610

He looks fantastic. Everything about that look is just :swoon:.

Yep, that natural look and purple jacket is just perfect. I love it when he keeps it simple. Like jeans and a t-shirt in Australia :wub2:

thank you, FD! :thumb_yello:

haiti001.png

Oh, wow. What a picture!! Thanks for posting! :thumb_yello:

Me too!!! :aah: I saw the video just yesterday, and I was thinking that this is a really AWESOME, genius video. And a brilliant song. Mum loves REM. :biggrin2:

Is he supposed to wear it ALL the time? :blink::lmfao:

haiti7.jpg

Are those shoes NOT louboutin? :yikes::lol3:

Those are nice too! :wub2:

Sorry, got off topic a little.

I'm really proud that he's doing this. I also have to say that I'm really impressed with the whole world actually and how eveyone reacted SO quickly at this catastrophe. I mean there have been so many fund rasings going on all around the planet in a very short time. :wub2:

I really really like those pants! I wish I had a pair.

article1264582137458080.jpg

and here?!?!?!?.... what he's singing? :naughty:

he's singing "everybody hurts...take comfort in a friend...."

can that friend be me?...LOL :biggrin2::naughty:

sorry but Mika singing a R.E.M. song is like heaven to me !!!

I really really like those pants! I wish I had a pair.

I wish a pair of those pants looked good on me! :naughty:

he's singing "everybody hurts...take comfort in a friend...."

can that friend be me?...LOL :biggrin2::naughty:

sorry but Mika singing a R.E.M. song is like heaven to me !!!

How do you know that? :shocked:

Archived