DANI56

Yes it is :sneaky2: A few days ago the temperature was creeping up to about 5degrees (a temperature that rarely happens in January in the UK, I'm sure...) so I was like "YES! SPRING IS ON IT'S WAY!!!" (I get optimistic very quickly lol) and now it's gone down to like, 3degrees and lower :sneaky2:

It's meant to be -4 tonight! And believe me, I can feel it :blink:.

Girls, I DID say it was getting chilly now! But Sariflor does have Spanish blood running through her veins. And it's thin, very thin. :naughty:

That I cannot deny :aah:. Even in Spain I am always the one who is colder than anyone else :lmfao: Very different from you northeners!

You parade around the living room in skimpy outfits?! :lmfao:

What a mental image!

She Iz Gaaawlden :roftl:

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We had here -21C yesterday. And here I see Mika with his coat in his hands!

It's meant to be -4 tonight! And believe me, I can feel it :blink:.

:boxed: It's very cold :boxed:

We have here 15C! In fact when I saw Mika without coat, I thought "Damn, there will be hot in London"

Ok, kill me :teehee:

Ah! He looks lovely in these :wub2:. I know that I can maybe sound harsh sometimes when I comment on how he dresses or does himself up, and I positively hated the look he had at the NRJ awards with all the makeup and the fake super curled hair, but I think that he looks amazing here. His hair looks really nice, and that jacket is lovely. The colour really suits him.

Is it only me that thinks that with this longer floppy hair he looks a lot like he looked in late 2006/early 2007? It's like his whole face changes :teehee:.

Yes! I was thinking that too. He's looking very 2006 again. :wub2:

Not the best pic for comparison, but you get the gist:

oldschoolmeeks.jpg

I thought he looked really pretty there, very glamorous with his jacket and white shirt and bird, but he is definitely more naturally beautiful here :wub2: I hope so much he is not going to cut his hair before the new tour!

We have -22 degrees again, it's cold and windy :aah:

He looks fantastic. Everything about that look is just :swoon:.

-16 here. These freakin' Brits don't get to complain about cold. :naughty:

There's also a bit on BBC News Entertainment, press the red button.

He doesn't say much more. It might be online, not sure.

Yes, here http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8481815.stm

There is a version of Newsbeat on the web and no New Orleans style piano part is mentioned. :blink:

(I can imagine Mika playing New Orleans style piano t but I can't imagine it in Everybody Hurts, that 's why I asked. But we'll hear the song soon, anyway :wink2: )

Here is the recording of the news, including a short interview with Mika:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l6c5tv

mika2723856.jpg

t4p everyone:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Archived