DANI56

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ap100126118684.jpg

ap100126117439.jpg

Haiti earthquake.Singer Mika leaves SARM Studios in Notting Hill where a re-recording is being made of the REM song Everybody Hurts to raise funds for the Haiti earthquake. Picture date: Tuesday January 26, 2010.

Jeez, even I have to say that Mika looks great in that first picture! Quick, take the watermarks off!

18025884.jpg

Has anyone read the captions on the Belga photos?

"Mika arrives at the recording studio to record her part on the charity single for earthquake relief in Haiti London, England"

:roftl:

Not on all of them, just 3-4, but still...

huh? :blink: why's he wearing different clothes, shoes and even a different bag, when all of these pix are supposed to be from him @ the recording studio the same day?! :blink:

still love the blue jacket. :wub2: and love his shoes in the other pix. not so sure bout the rest of the outfit. :naughty: though, i have a brown cardigan that looks quite similar... :naughty: it's not my most beautiful piece of clothing, but very warm+comfortable. :biggrin2:

huh? :blink: why's he wearing different clothes, shoes and even a different bag, when all of these pix are supposed to be from him @ the recording studio the same day?! :blink:

still love the blue jacket. :wub2: and love his shoes in the other pix. not so sure bout the rest of the outfit. :naughty: though, i have a brown cardigan that looks quite similar... :naughty: it's not my most beautiful piece of clothing, but very warm+comfortable. :biggrin2:

I was thinking that maybe he would go to the south bank show immediately afterwards so quickly had to change there :teehee:

They interviewed him on R1s entertainment news, and he said he hates singing high!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Apparently his part he will be singing mid range, and he's playing the New Orleans style piano at the end:thumb_yello:

Archived