DANI56

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
friends is too much I think...but they're cute together :wub2::wub2:

acquaintances then>? :blink:

You seem to know a lot about Mika, young lady! Do you have somthing to tell us? ::naughty:

Oh my god, I know that song. :lmfao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

OMg!!!! :lmfao:

Nice one:thumb_yello: That's James Morrison with him,right.

Can't wait to hear the song:thumb_yello: will it be available to buy in physical format?:aah:

me too!!! I'm so excited do listen to the song:woot_jump:

And I'm really proud of HIM! :wub2:

I really hope to find the physical format of the single :thumb_yello:

acquaintances then>? :blink:

You seem to know a lot about Mika, young lady! Do you have somthing to tell us? ::naughty:

I wish I had!!LOL!!

I'm a huge REM Fan and I see something in Michael Stipe that I also see in Mika! They Are both very creative and great artists.. They Are interested in a lot of different things like art for example!!

That's all!

Guest whalesfood

my mom said they talked about this on the cbs nightly news in the states. but they only mentioned the really big names that would be reckognized there. not mika. my mom said she yelled at the tv though and told them how dare they not mention mika.

There was something about it on 'de rode loper' (a showbiz program here in Belgium) but I was at the gym when I saw it on one of the tv's there. They showed Mika but dunno if they also interviewed him.

They repeat the show after midnight, so I'm recording it and see if it was interesting....

my mom said they talked about this on the cbs nightly news in the states. but they only mentioned the really big names that would be reckognized there. not mika. my mom said she yelled at the tv though and told them how dare they not mention mika.

:thumb_yello: good mom :wub2:

OMG. :aah:

*feels old*

*applies to draw a pension*

*buys a rocking chair and some knitting needles*

:old:

LMFAO :roftl:

Don't do that Mana, you'll make ME feel old and I'm only 20!!! (Turning 21 this year, though...EEP.)

Nice beard, by the way.

Rapid Eye Movement :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: Yeah, that too!

Yeah, that's totally unfair. Here in the press on telly almost always avoid to mention Mika. :sneaky2: Your mom is really cool.:thumb_yello:

LMFAO :roftl:

Don't do that Mana, you'll make ME feel old and I'm only 20!!! (Turning 21 this year, though...EEP.)

Nice beard, by the way.

Why thank you! I grew this beard myself. Y'know, in my old age and all. I just shaved it off before Sadler's Wells. :mf_rosetinted:

PS: Caz, is that you in your avatar? I thought it was Miley Cyrus at first. :aah:

Why thank you! I grew this beard myself. Y'know, in my old age and all. I just shaved it off before Sadler's Wells. :mf_rosetinted:

PS: Caz, is that you in your avatar? I thought it was Miley Cyrus at first. :aah:

F**K OFF...:shocked:

I've been told I look like Jessica Simpson. I've been told I look like that woman from 27 dresses. I've been told I look like Jessica Alba. Melanie said I resemble Sienna Miller. And NOW MILEY CYRUS?

:crybaby:

And yes that is me lol :aah:

PS: get yo' ass to the Doughnuts thread! And yes, I know it's spelt Donut, but that's the American spelling and I refuse to spell it that way :mf_rosetinted:

Guest whalesfood
:thumb_yello: good mom :wub2:

Yeah, that's totally unfair. Here in the press on telly almost always avoid to mention Mika. :sneaky2: Your mom is really cool.:thumb_yello:

haha yeah. the states is the same way. it's sad really!

she's awesome.

F**K OFF...:shocked:

I've been told I look like Jessica Simpson. I've been told I look like that woman from 27 dresses. I've been told I look like Jessica Alba. Melanie said I resemble Sienna Miller. And NOW MILEY CYRUS?

:crybaby:

And yes that is me lol :aah:

PS: get yo' ass to the Doughnuts thread! And yes, I know it's spelt Donut, but that's the American spelling and I refuse to spell it that way :mf_rosetinted:

I deffinitely can see katherine heigl but jessica simpson??!! :blink::blink:

NO WAY JOSEE!

Archived