Mika awarded 'Chevalier dans l'ordre des Arts et des Lettres'

camille*

Oh come on now people. You don't think I'm going to take Mika's word on what colour this jacket is do you? :roftl:

I think the fashion conversation in Ireland is going to go something like this...

Mika: I heard - from my um...one of the people at my...one of the assistants at the management company - that everyone hates my peacock bow tie and crazy-ass parrot waist sash, the other night.

:teehee:

me: not everyone... :fisch::teehee:

that make-up on the other hand... :sneaky2:

:naughty:

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cliffpat

that might indeed happen, if i can think of nothing else to say to him! :lmfao: in fact, i already wanted to suggest that we should ask him on twitter, lol! :roftl:

so mana, if mika himself said it's blue, would you believe it? :fisch::naughty:

or maybe we just have to see that jacket live, or at least in a video, to be able to decide. :naughty:

hahaha! good conversation piece! and i thought we should ask him on twitter as well. hahaha.

Oh come on now people. You don't think I'm going to take Mika's word on what colour this jacket is do you? :roftl:

I think the fashion conversation in Ireland is going to go something like this...

Mika: I heard - from my um...one of the people at my...one of the assistants at the management company - that everyone hates my peacock bow tie and crazy-ass parrot waist sash, the other night.

:teehee:

hahaha god that tie is horrid. i somehow missed the sash! i was busy focusing on the shirt and tie! haha! god it was horrible!

we should make a poll for it. :naughty:

haha good idea!!!

hahaha god that tie is horrid. i somehow missed the sash! i was busy focusing on the shirt and tie! haha! god it was horrible!

we should make a poll for that too. :teehee: would love to know if there's anyone except me who likes the feathers. :naughty:

mika_2723870.jpg

mika_2723864.jpg

Edit: Royal blue

:blink: It doesn't look royal blue on my computer. It looks something we call dark violet in Finnish, I'm not sure what it is in English.

On the other hand, I can't see the color that clearly. I see only his hair

:swoon:

Interesting how, out of everyone in Europe, it's mostly those from Nordic countries who think it's purple. :teehee:

hhmmm... didnt know that :blink: cool :mf_rosetinted:

I didn't know that either, but of course now I have to say what I've been thinking all the time: The jacket is purple!

Or blueish purple....royal purple is a fine and diplomatic word, let's go with that!:naughty:

we should make a poll for that too. :teehee: would love to know if there's anyone except me who likes the feathers. :naughty:

I don't mind the feathers, I think their cute and very Mikaish!:wub2:

The crazier the cuter, he is Mika after all, we wouldn't want him to be dressed in boring cloths!

:lmfao: That is awesome!

And i was going to bed but suddenly, after bugging my hubby all day long about booking reservations to Madrid i finally made it, after crying and screaming and saying i'll be his slave for the rest of my life and not moaning about him leaving the toilet seat up ever again and he's right here besides me making them...YAYOOOOOOOO for Mika's orange and black coat...:lmfao:

Tomorrow i'll do the same act to get Barcelona's reservations...:lmfao:

Sorry the off-topic but i'm very very excited....:naughty::biggrin2:

And i was going to bed but suddenly, after bugging my hubby all day long about booking reservations to Madrid i finally made it, after crying and screaming and saying i'll be his slave for the rest of my life and not moaning about him leaving the toilet seat up ever again and he's right here besides me making them...YAYOOOOOOOO for Mika's orange and black coat...:lmfao:

Tomorrow i'll do the same act to get Barcelona's reservations...:lmfao:

Sorry the off-topic but i'm very very excited....:naughty::biggrin2:

Will it work twice in a row?:naughty:

Will it work twice in a row?:naughty:

Maybe, coz i'm in a middle of a massive Chron's seizure for 3 days now and as he's pitting me for i've been in pain, maybe it works...:shocked:

This is not a proper thing to do, but desperate Chroners do desperate things to get tickets....:mf_rosetinted:

I just hope he's not lurking in here as he's standing in front of me in his lap with a serious look on his face...:teehee:

Archived