has anybody noticed...

MIKAmadRosie1996

me and my friend (who is definately not a mika fan) were watching the royal variety performance the other day and when mika came on, she said he was miming, and i agreed at the time but now im not sure after watching it again lol

so to prove my friend wrong, WAS he miming or was he singing?:aah:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no why?:blink:

Mika doesn't mime - and got very upset when he was accused of it on the US tour.

A music industry mate of Mika's twitter account was hacked into (by a colleague ? never found out who) and a tweet was posted implying that Mika mimed,

a) Mika got upset & tweeted back in disgust

b) Industry mate threatened to get the hacker sacked

c) Industry mate got "hate" tweets from Mika fans (and a not very nice one from me)

d) Mika and mate sorted it out

e) Mika fans (including me ) apologised

f) peace broke out

But - it's still a sore point, and it's not nice to suggest on MFC that Mika mimes :no:

It's definitely a naughty corner offence :wags_finger:

Mika doesn't mime - and got very upset when he was accused of it on the US tour.

A music industry mate of Mika's twitter account was hacked into (by a colleague ? never found out who) and a tweet was posted implying that Mika mimed,

a) Mika got upset & tweeted back in disgust

b) Industry mate threatened to get the hacker sacked

c) Industry mate got "hate" tweets from Mika fans (and a not very nice one from me)

d) Mika and mate sorted it out

e) Mika fans (including me ) apologised

f) peace broke out

g) mate went to Little Noise with his son and was having a great time, dancing to Lollipop like he was back in 2007 when he attended his first Mika gig. :pinkbow:

g) mate went to Little Noise with his son and was having a great time, dancing to Lollipop like he was back in 2007 when he attended his first Mika gig. :pinkbow:

I wish I'd known and said Hi to him (and sorry for making a rude anagram out of his name) :blush-anim-cl:

I know! It made me laugh so much :lmfao:

i searched on youtube sooo much to find vids like this, but i mean, what words do you put to define the search??!!:roftl::roftl:

So i ended up only seeing a few, but theyre all in this thread!! so cool!!:roftl:

ok, i NEED to get back to work :naughty:

i searched on youtube sooo much to find vids like this, but i mean, what words do you put to define the search??!!:roftl::roftl:

So i ended up only seeing a few, but theyre all in this thread!! so cool!!:roftl:

ok, i NEED to get back to work :naughty:

:roftl: Theres quite a few on youtube if you know where to look! :roftl: But most of them are probably in the thread already :naughty:

me and my friend (who is definately not a mika fan) were watching the royal variety performance the other day and when mika came on, she said he was miming, and i agreed at the time but now im not sure after watching it again lol

so to prove my friend wrong, WAS he miming or was he singing?:aah:

Mika never mimes. If you look at his performances of Rain, or any other song, they are all slightly different. If he was miming they would all sound the same. There are also times when he messes up and has to stop. If he was miming the music would carry on without him!

Archived