Want To Dance On Stage With Mika?

dcdeb

Gah part of me wants to do this but part of me also wants to NOT. But it's one of those once in a life time things...isn't it? PSSSSSHT. Maybe I'll decide on one of the nights at random.

Ditto... but the reason for why i dont wanna give it a try is cos there'll prob. be A LOT trying at the Hammersmith both days... :blink:

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ditto... but the reason for why i dont wanna give it a try is cos there'll prob. be A LOT trying at the Hammersmith both days... :blink:

Yeah I wouldn't do it at Hammersmith. Are you going to a European date? He might do it for those as well and they may be a little bit quieter?

I'd go for it, but the whole thing of not being able to see the show...I mean...it sucks! :boxed:

Don't get me wrong, I know it's a great opportunity, and being on stage with Mika must be awesome, but (and I speak only for myself, obviously) it's only the second gig in my country, and the first "real" Mika gig (the other one was in a festival) and just to think I wouldn't be able to enjoy it properly makes me...sad! :no:

I really need to think... :boxed:

What would you guys do if you were me?

I would make sure I can enjoy the whole gig, because I want to hear him and see him perform. :thumb_yello:

I think you just have to think what would make you happy the most:

- being on the stage very close to him

- enjoying his voice and all the songs

It's true that you may end up getting both of them. But would you risk not seeing the show? :wink2:

If they do this for the European shows too, I definitely want to be a lollipopgirl! Only not being able to see the show is a real real disadvantage. But dancing on stage with Mika as a lollipopgirl would also be an amazing experience.

Hope he will do it on the europe tour :thumb_yello:

I cant deside if i wanna give it a try or not :aah:

I think it'll probably be one of those last minute things where you think 'yeah, why not?'

I wouldn't be able to say to myself now that I'm absolutely gonna do it because I'd PROPERLY chicken out. But if I'm there and I'm thinking about it, I'll probably be like 'oh yeah, let's go for it'.

I think you should give it a go!

I think it'll probably be one of those last minute things where you think 'yeah, why not?'

I wouldn't be able to say to myself now that I'm absolutely gonna do it because I'd PROPERLY chicken out. But if I'm there and I'm thinking about it, I'll probably be like 'oh yeah, let's go for it'.

I think you should give it a go!

Ive been on stages before dancing in many diffrent costumes so that wouldnt be new :roftl:

I hope you'll give it a try! Might be lucky... :wink2:

Yeah!

I vote we push to get Fred on for Newcastle!:thumb_yello:

We're gonna try and get him up on stage in Newcastle as a Big Girl:naughty:

Yeah!!

sounds great!!:teehee:

That would be the one gig i think would be fun to go for!!

My 5th in a row by then so i may even try if i'm brave enuf!!!:teehee:

Come on FD ...!!

problem is not gender, but size! :naughty:

will you fit in a lolly girl or a big girl? :mf_rosetinted:

Oh I'd pay EXTRA to see Freddie in EITHER costume...go for it Freddie that wud kick ass at N/castle lol.

Myself I am not big enough now to be a big girl and too old to be a lollipop girl lol when he asks for a mean old hag I can apply for that :biggrin2:

Dance on stage as a Lollipop girl? :shocked: With Mika? :wub2:

I've got some problems then:

- I don't live in the UK

- So I don't have tickets for these gigs either

- I'm 15, nearly 16, and that's not 18

But:

- I've got the right size :aah:

- I have lots of energy to skip and dance :teehee:

So if he needs a younger lollipop girl for the Antwerpen gig...

That's awesome!!

But the lollipop girl max sixe 12 thing is a bit twisted imo ...

It's just cos that's the size of the costumes, not anything else.

Sucks for the people who are size 14 though. :sad: Not that I'm one of them, but still, you know.

That's so awesome! I always though it would be amazing to be a lollipop girl. Too bad I'm going to none of these gigs :naughty:

Have fun all MFCers who do this, and I hope Freddie is able to get in one of these!! :roftl:

Ahhhhhh . . . but I'm sure they could make hem bigger :huh:

Yeah, :sad: Me neither, but still,

Meh, if people can't fit into the LG ones they should be all right for the BG ones so there's something for everyone really.

...Apart from the people who are size 14.

Archived