Want To Dance On Stage With Mika?

dcdeb

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a good news !!!! :thumb_yello:

So happy to see Mikafans on stage again !

I'd love to experience that once, it must be so amazing :wub2:

When they say "petite" for the lollipop girls, that's mean "small" or "slight" ?

Good luck !

I think it's gonna be mad in London with all the Mikafans who will be there !

I think it's a great idea they make things more official !!

Good! I guess my ever- wondering idea of wheter I will ever get to be a Mika character on stage is blowed away: I'm too tall for a Lollipop girl and not big enough for a big girl!

:lol3: I will enjoy my gig from the front row then.

Good luck to you all! :biggrin2:

I'd go for it, but the whole thing of not being able to see the show...I mean...it sucks! :boxed:

Don't get me wrong, I know it's a great opportunity, and being on stage with Mika must be awesome, but (and I speak only for myself, obviously) it's only the second gig in my country, and the first "real" Mika gig (the other one was in a festival) and just to think I wouldn't be able to enjoy it properly makes me...sad! :no:

I really need to think... :boxed:

What would you guys do if you were me?

wow, they've set rules for that! :naughty:

Yes! :roftl: Finally, learning from experience!

So essentially they're saying, you must buy a ticket for the show that you may not even get to see because you may be backstage the whole time. Oh, and eat dinner first, 'cause we're not even going to feed you. :roftl:

Mika is getting really good at enslaving his fans. :pinkbow:

:lmfao:

ME TOO!!! Yes Deb :bow: I owe you a WHOLE lot! :huglove:

Awww, you and Jamie did us proud in NYC... :thumb_yello:

Please, John choose me for lollipop even if i am an oldling: i furiously want to be backstage , please ....:lg:

Hmm. Size 8, but way too old. I would be better suited to being a lollipop lady on a pedestrian crossing than a lollipop girl on a stage, I think :sad:

You know, I've said this before -- I'm too old for a Lollipop Girl and too small to be a Big Girl... Mika really needs some OLD Girls up there on stage representing, too! :thumb_yello: Maybe by the time they get back to the

US...

I'd go for it, but the whole thing of not being able to see the show...I mean...it sucks! :boxed:

Don't get me wrong, I know it's a great opportunity, and being on stage with Mika must be awesome, but (and I speak only for myself, obviously) it's only the second gig in my country, and the first "real" Mika gig (the other one was in a festival) and just to think I wouldn't be able to enjoy it properly makes me...sad! :no:

I really need to think... :boxed:

What would you guys do if you were me?

If it's your only gig ... I definitely wouldn't do it ... if you're going to alot though ... then yes ... probably would as it would be a completely different experience

If it's your only gig ... I definitely wouldn't do it ... if you're going to alot though ... then yes ... probably would as it would be a completely different experience

Yeah, that's what I was thinking... I will probably be my only gig, unless I can make it to Barcelona or Madrid. :boxed:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking... I will probably be my only gig, unless I can make it to Barcelona or Madrid. :boxed:

Wow .. I just realised your an oldie ... you joined in Jan 2007 and was the 35th person to join the MFC :bow:

Wow .. I just realised your an oldie ... you joined in Jan 2007 and was the 35th person to join the MFC :bow:

Yep! :blush-anim-cl:

Oldie in the forum and kinda newbie in Mika gigs. Oh geez, this is kinda sad! :lmfao:

That's what makes me think of go for it, you know? I want to meet Mika SO BAD! :aah: But at the same time...a gig is a gig and I want to enjoy it, as I don't know when I'll see him live again.

Oh god...I'm in a middle of an existencial crisis! :roftl:

Good! I guess my ever- wondering idea of wheter I will ever get to be a Mika character on stage is blowed away: I'm too tall for a Lollipop girl and not big enough for a big girl!

:lol3: I will enjoy my gig from the front row then.

Good luck to you all! :biggrin2:

You took the words out of my mouth! I don't pass to any of the characters too. I'm tall and skinny, so if he made such an announcement in my country I would kill myself with the wall :sneaky2: On the other hand, I would have no problems with making a decision. :biggrin2:

Lollipop ladies: you made laugh imagining us trying to look like small girls and dance stupidly on the middle of the stage!!!

Mikaaaa: we have a lot of new ideas for this tour!!!

Freddy/Alice with blonde hair , a pretty pink dress and lovely black shoes: i want to see that!:roftl:

Lollipop ladies: you made laugh imagining us trying to look like small girls and dance stupidly on the middle of the stage!!!

Mikaaaa: we have a lot of new ideas for this tour!!!

Freddy/Alice with blonde hair , a pretty pink dress and lovely black shoes: i want to see that!:roftl:

You know ... I would pay good money to see Freddie as a Lollipop Girl :lmfao:

Archived