Want To Dance On Stage With Mika?

dcdeb

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Um, wow.

So essentially they're saying, you must buy a ticket for the show that you may not even get to see because you may be backstage the whole time. Oh, and eat dinner first, 'cause we're not even going to feed you. :roftl:

Mika is getting really good at enslaving his fans. :pinkbow:

Still, it's a freakin' awesome opportunity, and anyone who's thinking about it should totally go for it. It's a lot of fun, and it's not something that happens every day. :wub2:

And I'm impressed to see them sorting it out beforehand, rather than scrambling on the day of the gig to work the queue and pull people out. Good work, Team Mika. :thumb_yello:

This is how it went down in NYC & Philadelphia. Big Girl was song 2 so we were backstage before the show, did our thing then went back to the concert.

I pushed my way to my seat in NYC. In Philadelphia I made friends with security and they got all of us BG's back up front by the time Dr. John was played.

I want to experience being a Lollipop Girl too . . .

*think I have enough time before a U.S. tour to get to a size 12?* :teehee:

Oh CRAP - it said a size 12 in UK . . . is that any different then a size 12 US? Never thought of that factor! :doh:

:roftl:

I'm serious though! :mf_rosetinted:

This is how it went down in NYC & Philadelphia. Big Girl was song 2 so we were backstage before the show, did our thing then went back to the concert.

I pushed my way to my seat in NYC. In Philadelphia I made friends with security and they got all of us BG's back up front by the time Dr. John was played.

NYC was ALL my fault!!! :crybaby:

I gave my ticket to a friend <and fellow MFCer> because my seat was 14 rows ahead of hers . . . . not knowing that I would not be able to get back to LUCY! :sad: BUT then again the venue staff at the United Palace were BAD BAD BAD . . .bad even for bad ones! So you know that is BAD! :roftl:

* * * backstage John told me that he was going to give me a pass that would allow me to sit ANYWHERE when I went back out - then when it came time and I was done - they gave me a ticket for a seat way in the back - (yet STILL better then my friend's seat) . . . I had to stand there all by myself the whole show - knowing my peeps were on the 4th row having a blast! Moral of the story - never beleive ANYTHING they promise you!

I still DO not regret a single thing!!! And besides I had the Philly show a day later - and was front row center - and had the time of my life! :wub2:

Howay Fred me and you...just don't nick the pink costume! take a wig and some socks! (for the cleavage!):roftl:

GOOD point - NO ONE in our group of Big Girls could fill out the top . . defo take something to stuff UNLESS you have double E boobs! SERIOUSLY! :aah:

GOOD point - NO ONE in our group of Big Girls could fill out the top . . defo take something to stuff UNLESS you have double E boobs! SERIOUSLY! :aah:

EXACTLY!!! But no worries even if you don't the corsets sit up good and strong.

oh...this is such a bummer. :boxed: A dilemma, I mean.

I am only going to the one show and I really, really want to see the show, not the back of the stage. So although I deffo qualify for a Big Girl, it's a no-no for me. Seeing the show is more important to me.

It's a bit gutting though because I'll probably regret it, but whatever.

Archived