Want To Dance On Stage With Mika?

dcdeb

FROM MIKASOUNDS:

Lollipop girls - they should be petite/ max size UK 12 and have lots of energy for skipping and dancing around.

Big Girls – the should be between sizes UK 16-24 and be prepared to wear the outfits without getting stage fright!

Damn it I'm size 14!!!

and only 15 so that rules me out anyway, but still!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FROM MIKASOUNDS:

Mika is looking for volunteers to take part in his live shows and it could be you!

He wants...

Lollipop girls - they should be petite/ max size UK 12 and have lots of energy for skipping and dancing around.

Big Girls – the should be between sizes UK 16-24 and be prepared to wear the outfits without getting stage fright!

If you're up for it read on...

All you need to do is turn up at the stage door of the venue at 6pm on the day of a show and ask for Mika’s Tour Manager. All applicants will then be met with and performers will be chosen within 30 minutes.

If you are chosen here’s what will happen next:

- costumes will be provided

- depending on venue, you will either have to spend the majority of the show backstage and in costume (and not be able to see the show) or you will have to completely cover up in your OWN overcoat and can watch from the audience until your time to perform. This will be at the discretion of the tour manager on the night.

- you cannot bring a friend backstage

- you cannot take any photos backstage

- you are a volunteer and will not be paid

- performers take part at their own risk and are responsible for their own property

- remember to eat beforehand as dinner won’t be provided!

- have fun!

Please note all applicants must be 18 years of age and have a valid ticket for the show.

These terms are amusing

You have it already man! .. your mission for newcastle :naughty:

You know how the Blame it on the Boys vid is half and half....wish I could be half Lolly and half Big Girl as love the lollipops but then am too old anyway...the clue is they should be young and thin and look like little girls=no wrinkles :roftl: That's me out!:mf_rosetinted:

oh...this is such a bummer. :boxed: A dilemma, I mean.

I am only going to the one show and I really, really want to see the show, not the back of the stage. So although I deffo qualify for a Big Girl, it's a no-no for me. Seeing the show is more important to me.

It's a bit gutting though because I'll probably regret it, but whatever.

Oh man! If you are only going to ONE show - I would say you are right - the SHOW is more important than 2 minutes <if you are lucky> on stage with Mika . . . I had the chance to do it again in Philly and turned it down! Once was enough for me . . BUT, I am on a mission to be a lollipop girl . . . bring on the lettace! :mf_rosetinted:

Hmm. Size 8, but way too old. I would be better suited to being a lollipop lady on a pedestrian crossing than a lollipop girl on a stage, I think :sad:

I disagree!!!! You would be perfect! Mika's fans are SO diverse in EVERY way - I think the audience would LOVE to see a 'mature Lollipop Girl' . . . would be GREAT! :biggrin2: Mika's music is ageless we all know that! MORE power to you sister! :huglove:

You know how the Blame it on the Boys vid is half and half....wish I could be half Lolly and half Big Girl as love the lollipops but then am too old anyway...the clue is they should be young and thin and look like little girls=no wrinkles :roftl: That's me out!:mf_rosetinted:

Daisy you would make an AMAZING Lollipop Girl!!!! :punk:

Rose, i'll be at London!!!!

And also in Spain, Milano and in France.....

Clara, i hope that you'll be chosen at Milano!!!!

Please, J, take Freddie : seriously: it would be funny, Mikateam can have the sense :mf_rosetinted:of humour, i am confident, TRY!!!

oh...this is such a bummer. :boxed: A dilemma, I mean.

I am only going to the one show and I really, really want to see the show, not the back of the stage. So although I deffo qualify for a Big Girl, it's a no-no for me. Seeing the show is more important to me.

It's a bit gutting though because I'll probably regret it, but whatever.

That is why I would like to do it.... THIS ONCE at Newcastle if poss.

It could be my last chance as got date for my spine operation..March 12th who knows what will happen after that???? It's only for a couple of mins I will be fine...not like having to stand in the same spot like the queuing. We'll see what I am like on the day but as am going to other shows don't mind missing one :wink2:

What happens if you go to the front of the que then don't get picked? You will go to the back of the que??...need more rules Team Mika please!

Funny how they have now set rules ....Must have looked into giving ticket money back the penny dropped and realised then they need a contract..as are physically are paying the dancers and dancers can then make demands like getting fed!...yep cheap labour as bet Ophelia Bitz wasn't cheap! :roftl:

This looks like so much fun.

Hi Ive not posted before, but im so tempted to try for london. ive never celebrated being big before lol- first time for everything i guess.

Exactly how I felt about the matter!!! :teehee:

Welcome to the MFC!!! :huglove:

Rose, i'll be at London!!!!

And also in Spain, Milano and in France.....

Clara, i hope that you'll be chosen at Milano!!!!

Please, J, take Freddie : seriously: it would be funny, Mikateam can have the sense :mf_rosetinted:of humour, i am confident, TRY!!!

You should definitely go for it, at one of them:thumb_yello:

:wub2: I dream to be a lollipop girl :wub2:

"Lollipop girls - they should be petite/ max size UK 12 and have lots of energy for skipping and dancing around."

Thanks God! I do a little less that a UK size 12, I have lots of energy and I love dancing :teehee: but the problem is that it is written "should be petite" I'm 1.67 m tall it's not petite but normal :aah: Do you think I'm too tall to be a Lollipop girl?

Archived