what would you do if mika came to live at your house??

sammyxx12378

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooh, so many possibilities...

Charge him rent :mf_rosetinted:

:lol3: I love that.

I think we'd do art together, and I'd secretly listen to him write songs through the closed door. :naughty: I might also make him cook every night and in return I'd teach him how to drive. We'd sing songs in the car and he'd probably laugh at me, but that's okay.

I don't think he'd like my place though, as I'm emphatically opposed to plain white walls. I needs some color! :roftl:

If Mika came to live at my house... I'd probably scream "How the f**k do you know where I live?! Are you stalking me???", slam the door in his face, then open the door again, invite him in and we'd have tea and scone with jam and cream.

What? I know I'm weird! :biggrin2:

lmfao :lmfao: good one hehehe:wink2:

If Mika came to live at my house... I'd probably scream "How the f**k do you know where I live?! Are you stalking me???", slam the door in his face, then open the door again, invite him in and we'd have tea and scone with jam and cream.

lmfao oh yeah me too i'd be like oi youuuu I thought the fans supposed to stalk the celeb not the other way round i have never stalked you so don't you stalk me you stalker stalkerson you...lmfao :lmfao: then i'd invite him in for a drink hehehe:biggrin2:

I'd have him redecorate my house!! :roftl:

I'd also apologise profusely about the fact that my double bed is the only bed available but I guess we'd have to make do :teehee:

ohh err well i only have a single bed spare so he'd have to erm sleep on top,, ahem err i do he woul... i'd have to sleep on the floor & him on to.. sorry in my bed lol:naughty:

i think you get what i was trying to say lol:aah::roftl::teehee:

lmfao :lmfao: good one hehehe:wink2:

lmfao oh yeah me too i'd be like oi youuuu I thought the fans supposed to stalk the celeb not the other way round i have never stalked you so don't you stalk me you stalker stalkerson you...lmfao :lmfao: then i'd invite him in for a drink hehehe:biggrin2:

ohh err well i only have a single bed spare so he'd have to erm sleep on top,, ahem err i do he woul... i'd have to sleep on the floor & him on to.. sorry in my bed lol:naughty:

i think you get what i was trying to say lol:aah::roftl::teehee:

Hi there Chantelle:huglove: I'd like him to cure Keti cuz she's very ill.:boxed:

I'd ask HIM if HE teaches to me to playing piano, and we could prepare together anything of lebanese or english food.

Then I'd stay all time with HIM, talking, playing and doing anything we'd like to do.... aaaaah...what a wonderful dream!!!! :mf_lustslow:

draw with him, talk with him, listen to bowie and elton john with him :)

just stare at him and make him stare back at me <3

ahh I'm pratically MELTING just thinking about him :mf_lustslow:

me tooo!!!! :teehee::biggrin2:

Hi there Chantelle:huglove: I'd like him to cure Keti cuz she's very ill.:boxed:

oh! what's happened? Hope she'll be better soon... :huglove:

I'd ask HIM if HE teaches to me to playing piano, and we could prepare together anything of lebanese or english food.

Then I'd stay all time with HIM, talking, playing and doing anything we'd like to do.... aaaaah...what a wonderful dream!!!! :mf_lustslow:

me tooo!!!! :teehee::biggrin2:

oh! what's happened? Hope she'll be better soon... :huglove:

Hi love:huglove: She didn't feel good yesterday and in the night got high fever and a bad cough. I'm worried for her cuz she's lost her immunity and during last couple of months was 4 times sick. Now she's sleepeng and tomorrow we're gonna see doctor. Hope you're getting well.:wub2:

Hi love:huglove: She didn't feel good yesterday and in the night got high fever and a bad cough. I'm worried for her cuz she's lost her immunity and during last couple of months was 4 times sick. Now she's sleepeng and tomorrow we're gonna see doctor. Hope you're getting well.:wub2:

I'm good even if I could be better.

Let me know what the doctor will say, tomorrow. I'm worried too.

A big hug and many kisses to her :huglove:

Sorry people for this little Off topic.

seriously,you guys are brill ,hahaha.

me?i'll make him my toy boy :mf_rosetinted:

Archived