Hi from Ireland

Treasa

Hi everyone

I've been a Mika fan for a few years now but have just seen him live for the first time this week in Dublin. Went with friends, we think of ourselves as the LCA (Ladies of a Certain Age) fans.

It was a brilliant show, can't wait to see him again.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi everyone

I've been a Mika fan for a few years now but have just seen him live for the first time this week in Dublin. Went with friends, we think of ourselves as the LCA (Ladies of a Certain Age) fans.

Hi Treasa! :welcomeani: There were a few of us LCAs in Dublin. :biggrin2:

I travelled from Toronto. My company is based in Ireland (Monaghan) so I wouldn't mind living there. :biggrin2:

Monaghan is a nice part of Ireland. I live in Dublin myself so just had a short bus journey to gig venue.

Hi everyone

Treasa were you front row of the balcony? Did we talk before the show about tickets??

Welcome to MFC!! You will find there a lot of your LCAs on MFC...:aah:

Welcome to the MFC Treasa! :punk:

I like the phrase Ladies of a Certain Age:biggrin2:! I am one too:thumb_yello:

You're very welcome (I think, I didn't see your actual age...:wink2:) at the Oldlings Thread if you're in for a chat! http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21696&page=287

Monaghan is a nice part of Ireland. I live in Dublin myself so just had a short bus journey to gig venue.

We took a bus in from Belfast the day before. A few of us wanted to see the start of the tour with the new set, etc. Blue Sky came from Tokyo and a few others from London.

It was nice to see a mixed crowd in Dublin. It seemed that, outside of the fan club, most of the audience in Belfast were teenagers.

Did your friends enjoy the show? Were they fans before or just doing you a favour by tagging along? I don't think I've seen anyone leave a Mika gig and not be a fan. :naughty:

Welcome to the MFC Treasa! :punk:

I like the phrase Ladies of a Certain Age:biggrin2:! I am one too:thumb_yello:

You're very welcome (I think, I didn't see your actual age...:wink2:) at the Oldlings Thread if you're in for a chat! http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21696&page=287

Thanks for the welcome. No, I was fifth row back from balcony. Still keeping age quiet for a while.

We took a bus in from Belfast the day before. A few of us wanted to see the start of the tour with the new set, etc. Blue Sky came from Tokyo and a few others from London.

It was nice to see a mixed crowd in Dublin. It seemed that, outside of the fan club, most of the audience in Belfast were teenagers.

Did your friends enjoy the show? Were they fans before or just doing you a favour by tagging along? I don't think I've seen anyone leave a Mika gig and not be a fan. :naughty:

They weren't fans as such, liked some of his more popular songs but I think they are totally converted now. One of them went out next day to buy his cds

Archived